AUS-CITY
Posted By: rainbowchaser 2 years ago... - Sat 01 Nov 2008 07:03:PM
Has everyone noticed that nearly all issues with DoCS began for parents 2 YEARS AGO or thereabouts?

Is it just me - or is there something we are missing?

Isn't it uncanny how so many parents are referring to 2 years ago?
Posted By: I Hate GOV, DEPT Re: 2 years ago... - Sat 01 Nov 2008 07:27:PM
Same here.
See they got the budget and had to use it all so they could get more for the next financial year.
NOW THIS IS A FACT!!!.
They employed the unemployable, created the Problem to justify their existence, now I am not saying there is no child abuse as only an idiot would say that but what I would like to know is since 2006 how many have had there day in court only to be found not guilty or better still as Brisbane's prominent lawyers say and a few have said this "QUOTE" MOST OF THESE CASES SHOULD HAVE NEVER GONE TO TRIAL.
Rings a bell doesn't it.
Posted By: kickemout Re: 2 years ago... - Sat 01 Nov 2008 07:31:PM
I believe it has been ongoing for far more than two years....the last cmc enquiry was in 2004 that i am aware of....and many of those issues were longstanding.
What i believe is needed is an International intervention into this whole governing system......because the trouble just goes on and on......mates looking after mates.
An independant body within the country leaves us with simply new names....but all know each other at some level....and of course, how can there be a proper investigation with that sort of scenario...
Posted By: rainbowchaser Re: 2 years ago... - Sat 01 Nov 2008 07:44:PM
It's been ongoing since 2000... But there has been an explosion since 2006.

Hmm, it's really making my mind work.

Is it a budget and DoCS coffers issue?

Was there a secretive internal investigation into children "falling through the net" and therefore DoCS undertook a sudden "clean up" of the mess to cover it up?

Something caused a bit upheaval in the system in 2006.

Posted By: LovingMyKids Re: 2 years ago... - Sat 01 Nov 2008 08:01:PM
Yes and it's all leading to the smell of money every where I've turned for answers to my questions and my babies are suffering and have suffered for the sake of the Dept and finances...

DISGUSTING!
Posted By: rainbowchaser Re: 2 years ago... - Sat 01 Nov 2008 08:11:PM
Aah that almighty dollar.

Children are just collateral damage.

It makes me sick.

They "know" that it has a huge impact on the children and their families - but heck, they'll fix it!!

They will use that almighty dollar (while crying poor mouth) to fix it.

They spend more time "fixing" issues that arise with children and families DURING their involvement than they do "fixing" the "concerns" that they claim to have about the children and families.

Posted By: thisisgood Re: 2 years ago... - Sat 01 Nov 2008 11:42:PM
Hi, remember some weeks back when I brought to the attention of others the number of notifications went up significantly for 2004/5.
(Maybe before you looked on here Ms Rainbowchaser.)
I can show you the link. It was when I worked out that for every 40 kids in Queensland one child has docs intervention in their lives.

..OMG did you all see Wes do his Michael Jackson thing on Idol tonight?...

What? Paedophiles? I didn't menition paedophiles.
Posted By: kickemout Re: 2 years ago... - Sat 01 Nov 2008 11:51:PM
Wes is a natural....he certainly deserves the win doesnt he
Posted By: rainbowchaser Re: 2 years ago... - Sun 02 Nov 2008 12:45:AM
Originally Posted by thisisgood
Hi, remember some weeks back when I brought to the attention of others the number of notifications went up significantly for 2004/5.
(Maybe before you looked on here Ms Rainbowchaser.)

Yes, I think it probably was before my time - I'm not familiar with it.

I'm convinced that something happened in 2006. The more I think about it, the more parents I can think of who lost custody of their children that year.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums