AUS-CITY
Posted By: DocSniper Huggies Ad on tv - Wed 05 Nov 2008 05:10:PM
Have any of you troopers seen this ad ?
it shows a family, mom,dad, daughter(take note a female girl) aged about a yr old.
you will see the dad and only the dad touching the child.
the mom dont even touch.
Now I really find this bloody ad,very odd.
on one hand you have DOCS, they would be saying the dad is grooming the daughter and is sexually abusing the child.
You dont really see the dad doing anything cos the camera does not pan down. But, if DOCS had their way, that man on that AD will be branded a kid Frked.
Posted By: Bella2229 Re: Huggies Ad on tv - Wed 05 Nov 2008 05:37:PM
Yeah you are right docs generally take innocent things and turn them into something else just to hurt people.
God help the man that changes his newborns bum!!
Posted By: kickemout Re: Huggies Ad on tv - Wed 05 Nov 2008 07:37:PM
it also shows what dirty deviate minds these morons really have
Posted By: DocSniper Re: Huggies Ad on tv - Wed 05 Nov 2008 08:29:PM
Haha---now we getting to the point
Kickemout: Quote"it also shows what dirty deviate minds these morons really have".
Now who taught these dogs to think like that??.
Was it the schooling as Uni?, is it personal?. has these workers been touched when they were young or abused in a relationship?.
They hand out degrees to murder families, thats what they are teaching these dogs at Uni.
Heres a 22 odd female with no Iota to life,has no children. But reads from a text book "One hundred and one ways to steal children" and to destroy the family foundations.
This government is also teaching children at a tender age of 5, all about sex in the class room.
By the time these young girls get to 12, They know full well about sex in theory, Now they want to experiment, Thats why we have in this nation, young girls at the age of 14 Pregnant. who is the father?. why has he not been charged?.
Does this now mean, that DOCS pick and choose to whom they will murder????.

Posted By: I Hate GOV, DEPT Re: Huggies Ad on tv - Wed 05 Nov 2008 08:38:PM
Originally Posted by DocSniper
Have any of you troopers seen this ad ?
it shows a family, mom,dad, daughter(take note a female girl) aged about a yr old.
you will see the dad and only the dad touching the child.
the mom dont even touch.
Now I really find this bloody ad,very odd.
on one hand you have DOCS, they would be saying the dad is grooming the daughter and is sexually abusing the child.
You dont really see the dad doing anything cos the camera does not pan down. But, if DOCS had their way, that man on that AD will be branded a kid Frked.

No I haven't seen the ad yet but I will keep an eye out for it.
I posted something about Huggies a while ago about a child using Huggies Dry Nights where a child will stop wetting itself in bed or something like that in due time as the child gets older but if you listen to DOCS any child that wee's it bed at that age has been sexually abused.
Posted By: JusticeForAll Re: Huggies Ad on tv - Wed 05 Nov 2008 08:39:PM
It's sad that so much negative connotation is linked to something as innocent as an advertisement for Huggies nappies. It's horrible to think that people out there believe that a man is grooming a child for sexual abuse if he is changing the child's nappy or bathing the child.

What happened to parents being parents and caring for their child and nothing more?

Why have people's perceptions warped so much that the smallest thing is thought to be sexual abuse? I think a lot of people need to learn what constitutes grooming and sexual abuse.
Posted By: I Hate GOV, DEPT Re: Huggies Ad on tv - Wed 05 Nov 2008 08:41:PM
Originally Posted by DocSniper
Haha---now we getting to the point
Kickemout: Quote"it also shows what dirty deviate minds these morons really have".
Now who taught these dogs to think like that??.
Was it the schooling as Uni?, is it personal?. has these workers been touched when they were young or abused in a relationship?.
They hand out degrees to murder families, thats what they are teaching these dogs at Uni.
Heres a 22 odd female with no Iota to life,has no children. But reads from a text book "One hundred and one ways to steal children" and to destroy the family foundations.
This government is also teaching children at a tender age of 5, all about sex in the class room.
By the time these young girls get to 12, They know full well about sex in theory, Now they want to experiment, Thats why we have in this nation, young girls at the age of 14 Pregnant. who is the father?. why has he not been charged?.
Does this now mean, that DOCS pick and choose to whom they will murder????.

My two youngest children knew nothing about sex until DOCS came on the scene.
Posted By: DocSniper Re: Huggies Ad on tv - Wed 05 Nov 2008 08:59:PM
Yo Hate: lol
ya forgot and backward and retarded QLD is.the further north you go, the more retarded it is..
Each state has a different point of view to the age of what ever, also has a different point of view to sex Ed in schools.
Here in SA, as young as 5 yrs old.

Again, I will state this. I have no notion to what it feels like to be molested.to be abused in such a manner. some of the partners I have had, Have been, so I do understand that pain.as I lived with her nightmares.

Posted By: LovingMyKids Re: Huggies Ad on tv - Wed 05 Nov 2008 09:09:PM
Originally Posted by JusticeForAll
Why have people's perceptions warped so much that the smallest thing is thought to be sexual abuse? I think a lot of people need to learn what constitutes grooming and sexual abuse.

This is the dept's perceptions, not the general consensus of the public!
Posted By: I Hate GOV, DEPT Re: Huggies Ad on tv - Wed 05 Nov 2008 09:57:PM
Yes but the problem is the public doesn't do the damage like what DOCS does.
Posted By: kickemout Re: Huggies Ad on tv - Wed 05 Nov 2008 10:02:PM
I believe they are in part the antichrist......they sure act it
Posted By: rainbowchaser Re: Huggies Ad on tv - Thu 06 Nov 2008 12:18:AM
That's like that insurance ad, where the woman has 2 boys in the back and she's preening in the rear vision mirror and spots the older boy mimicking her... So she rants at them about it.

"Inappropriate discipline of a child".
Posted By: LovingMyKids Re: Huggies Ad on tv - Thu 06 Nov 2008 12:27:AM
My point exactly I hateGOV DEPT...

IN relation to people having to understand grooming and sexual abuse...well the government should inform as to what that either means, but still DChS seem to take whatever their opinions or thoughts are on the matter to be grooming, sexual assault etc...just to make their case credible.

In the case of DocSniper, DChS obviously did this solely for their case b/c by law police are to be notified in relation to anything illegal that the Dept find out through investigations especially if they are laying claim with it to remove children!

Originally Posted by I Hate GOV, DEPT
Yes but the problem is the public doesn't do the damage like what DOCS does.
Posted By: LovingMyKids Re: Huggies Ad on tv - Thu 06 Nov 2008 12:29:AM
Sorry did the quote thing back to front...tired peoples, very tired!
Posted By: rainbowchaser Re: Huggies Ad on tv - Thu 06 Nov 2008 09:11:PM
I wonder if the CSOs watch the ads on TV and get on their high horses about "today's advertising".

© AUS-CITY Message Forums