AUS-CITY
Posted By: DocSniper PM Rudd waits to congratulate Obama - Wed 05 Nov 2008 11:27:PM
Prime Minister Kevin Rudd is yet to be allocated a time to personally congratulate US President-elect Barack Obama .

its more like Rudd wants to penis smoke Obama.
Just like howard did to Bush.

get ready for life to hit rock bottom, Rudd is going to destroy this country. hes the clone to howard
Posted By: kickemout Re: PM Rudd waits to congratulate Obama - Wed 05 Nov 2008 11:29:PM
Docsniper...the aus gov have been working very hard at that one for a long time now....this forum is only part of the evidence of that fact....
Posted By: DocSniper Re: PM Rudd waits to congratulate Obama - Wed 05 Nov 2008 11:42:PM
you mean to say, all the government are penis smoking Obama..I guess Obama is going to be one happy man..:)☺
Posted By: kickemout Re: PM Rudd waits to congratulate Obama - Wed 05 Nov 2008 11:46:PM
am talking of the American and british governance...Obama is the hope of many to change that.....
Posted By: rainbowchaser Re: PM Rudd waits to congratulate Obama - Thu 06 Nov 2008 12:20:AM
My jury is still out on Obama.

I'm so glad the election is over, it was getting stale.

© AUS-CITY Message Forums