AUS-CITY
Posted By: DocSniper How deep does it go - Wed 10 Dec 2008 06:05:PM
Was I right ?>.

Didnt I quoted that these people are molesters?, of our children.
Did I not point out that this is happening?.
Wait till you see townsville and they way they molester children here.

I will Quote again. Townsville is the Capital of corruption.
Though me and the class action, this will be in the open for all to see.
From docs to cops to lawyers to politician's, Townsville is infested. Their corruption has gone all the way to South Australia.
and this was due to, too many chief's and not enough Indians.
Too many wrongs and not one right.

If any of these scums are reading this.
My other Quote.. Bring The Check Book.

Posted By: DocSniper Re: How deep does it go - Wed 10 Dec 2008 08:50:PM
From Townsville to Adelaide, the corruption is that deep.
It has infested our society to become a cancer, That nobody want to find a cure for.
Not only a Class action, but also a civil action, and also a Royal commission Inquiry. To these departments of corruption.
And if anybody thinks it is just Family Sa?DOCS/JABs. think again. It also falls onto the government that gave them that power. for they to are accountable, for that indoor sports of buck passing.
That includes Rann. whether hes the Pm tomorrow or not, He was In power and let it happen.
And this also includes you to Missy A. Bligh
Posted By: WantsJustice Re: How deep does it go - Wed 10 Dec 2008 10:50:PM
I also heard something about this, but its a bit vague at the moment, they mentioned 12 people being caught in the ring, but nothing about the actual people involved. Hopefully this will be in the news tomorrow, with more detail.

You and I both know nothing will eventuate out of this, but it is amazing that every day there is something reported about the neglect and how the Department is involved.
Posted By: DocSniper Re: How deep does it go - Wed 10 Dec 2008 10:58:PM
as I have been stating. All my hopes is in this Class action. after that, No more close doors.
From here to there and everywhere. Australia is going to get a shake up it needs
© AUS-CITY Message Forums