AUS-CITY
Posted By: DocSniper How can they Explain this away ? - Sat 24 Jan 2009 10:47:PM
Got you now DOCS. This proves you dont do your job.

Time to Scream again

And this is what I am fighting for. A fair justice system, A fair chance to be Questioned just like this Animal was. I want to be Questioned and Interviewed, I want a Investigation into my life as They have done with this Sick Puppy. If it is good enough to spend the effort on cases like this, Why then is it not good enough in Cases like Mine?.

Either I am or I am Not. how hard is that?. What brain power does anyone need to spend a little effort to getting it right, So families are not destroyed and Love is not Killed.
Why spend that effort to Twist it so it looks good on your Resume?.
Posted By: DocSniper Re: How can they Explain this away ? - Sat 24 Jan 2009 10:55:PM
The more I scream. The more I am heard.
The more I seek. The more I will find.
I have a Cause, I have a purpose, I have a reason to fight the Lies of my Accusers for they are the gutless wonders that hides.

Warriors - come out side and play clink

Now Make a Stand and Scream with me.
Posted By: DocSniper Re: How can they Explain this away ? - Mon 26 Jan 2009 09:09:PM
Are people here Walkers or just Talkers ?.

Seem this page on DOCS has become DEAD
Posted By: thisisgood Re: How can they Explain this away ? - Tue 27 Jan 2009 12:07:AM
Hi,

I am supposed to be writing that book, but I am having a break from it all.
that person over at altnews is very antagonistic and is obviously some sort of CSO. They do not live in the real world.
As in the real world most people recognise that docs is corrupt and this is not just the people affected by docs.
Probably that Julie character.
Posted By: DocSniper Re: How can they Explain this away ? - Tue 27 Jan 2009 03:33:AM
Well, I offered a challenge.
lets see, if they/them got the guts to take it up.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums