AUS-CITY
Posted By: adelaide united emtech 200 - Fri 24 Mar 2006 12:18:AM
i have a emtech 200 an have subscribed to select tv can i use this box it has a irdeto access cam
Posted By: SelecTV Re: emtech 200 - Fri 24 Mar 2006 11:15:PM
Yes, this should work - but no guarantees.<br /><br />SelecTV can't support non-SelecTV STBs, just far too many and too hard. We only support the SelecTV DSD-990 and the Opentel box. But, all Irdeto compliant STBs we have tried have worked so far ..... so there is a good chance all will be well.<br /><br />If the emtech 200 doesn't work, we can sell you a DSD-990 at a reasonable price.
Posted By: SelecTV Re: emtech 200 - Sat 25 Mar 2006 10:31:PM
One thing I forgot.... Two of our English movie channels are 16x9 widescreen. It's a good idea to make sure that your STB has an aspect ratio control to accommodate this (the SelecTV DSD-990 STB has this feature).
Posted By: ARMADEDIOS Re: emtech 200 - Sun 02 Apr 2006 11:39:AM
does someone know something about metabox receiver?<br /><br />Peace
Posted By: LAZER Re: emtech 200 - Sun 02 Apr 2006 03:06:PM
Everyone knows Someone that knows something ?<br /><br />What exactly is this "something" you want to know ?
Posted By: SelecTV Re: emtech 200 - Tue 04 Apr 2006 12:46:AM
Is the a CI based box? We have had reasonable run with late version (2.09) Irdeto CAMs, but they cost >$100. <br /><br />One other issue is that the STB should auto rescan on SI version change and scan on network (NIT) not transponder. The SelecTV services are spread over a number of transpondrs and are being updated all the time. If your box supports this feature, new channels will "magically appear" without the need to manually rescan.<br /><br />We will also transmit an EIT table and event change triggers. Ths is not mandatory, but will enhance the usability of the STB. You should ask about these .....
Posted By: Colin 2905 Re: emtech 200 - Sat 15 Apr 2006 04:04:AM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Tahoma, Verdana">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Tahoma, Verdana">Originally posted by SelecTV:<br /><strong> But, all Irdeto compliant STBs we have tried have worked so far...<br /></strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Tahoma, Verdana">Can you tell us what you've tried so far?
© AUS-CITY Message Forums