AUS-CITY
Posted By: Anonymous Just asking for a friend - Mon 11 Jul 2005 06:24:PM
Just asking for a friend.<br />Will ubi ever have italian channels like turbs had back in the old days.<br />thx
Posted By: Liski Re: Just asking for a friend - Mon 11 Jul 2005 06:28:PM
There is currently no information regarding a UBI Italian package.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Just asking for a friend - Mon 11 Jul 2005 06:37:PM
Thanks I wonder why the new company is keeping away from italian channels there must be a good reason as in aus plenty of italian here
Posted By: Jedi Knight Re: Just asking for a friend - Tue 12 Jul 2005 12:56:AM
yes good point, maybe the Italians don't like parting with their money.
Posted By: Confused Re: Just asking for a friend - Tue 12 Jul 2005 03:53:PM
We have a few Italians at work and they had tarbs they have asked and have rang ubi asking about the Italian channels and why they are not getting them.<br />Something very odd with this.
Posted By: Liski Re: Just asking for a friend - Tue 12 Jul 2005 04:02:PM
Maybe the number of Italian subscribers wasn't high enough with TARBS
Posted By: Jedi Knight Re: Just asking for a friend - Tue 12 Jul 2005 04:51:PM
I knew a few Italians that had Tarbs but the trouble was they weren't paying for it and they have a hide today to complain about UBI not having any Italian channels. Get real!!!
Posted By: roy4hire Re: Just asking for a friend - Tue 12 Jul 2005 05:12:PM
i agree with you phil, of all my italian relative, non had tarbs, yet they had foxtel.<br />and had foxtel for rai, and knew about tarbs, but no offence to the italians, the problem is you are mentally as you were 40 years ago, when you arrived in australia, you all live in the past, and is time to get with the times.<br />when i got tarbs for my parents it was for both the italian and spanish channel (except tv chile which they never watch) but the truth is teleitalia and rai were only good channels they had.<br />but ubi is great, the spanish pk ie excellent, and i love ntv(turk) for it`s soccer content. i really enjoyed the world youth cup in that channel.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums