AUS-CITY
Posted By: Lotus Website Update - Sun 11 Mar 2001 05:06:PM
When is Dave R going to update his website? Do any of the moderators or webmaster know when Dave plans on doing this?
Posted By: Webmaster Re: Website Update - Tue 13 Mar 2001 03:25:AM
Lotus,<P>Dave R is catching up on email while he was away since early January. I have been updating the files and managing his site in his absence.<P>He will however be joining the forums here as soon as he catches up and gets some free time again.<P>What exactly in update were you after?<BR>
Posted By: dransom Re: Website Update - Tue 13 Mar 2001 06:32:PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lotus:<BR><B>When is Dave R going to update his website? Do any of the moderators or webmaster know when Dave plans on doing this?</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>No rest for the wicked! I returned from a 2-month vacation on Monday and am in the process of updating everything. Sorry for the inconvenience! DAVE<P>
Posted By: Lotus Re: Website Update - Wed 14 Mar 2001 07:03:PM
Are you working on STSPLUS? If so, when will the next update be available?
Posted By: dransom Re: Website Update - Mon 19 Mar 2001 09:26:PM
I continually monitor STSPLUS for bugs and consider all suggestions for enhancements. At the moment, however, there are no outstanding problems that require an update. I have updated the Version 0034 files with more recent TLEs.<P>A new Features/Location file by Hugh S. Gregory is available for STSPLUS with about twice the entries of the standard STSPLUS.LOC. You can download the enhanced file at:<P>ftp://ftp.dransom.com/stsplus/sb010315.loc<P>DAVE
© AUS-CITY Message Forums