AUS-CITY
Posted By: mushlin Looking for a good mechanic.. - Wed 20 Jan 2010 01:47:AM
Hey all!

I like you all am a beloved Monaro lover. I've been living in QLD for about 14 or 15 months now, moved up from Victoria to get away from the hustle and bustle and go back to enjoying life as opposed to workin my behind off.

I have however, left my most valuable asset back there, and short of putting my Mr Hulky on a car carrier and paying through my nose, I regret to announce that I cannot afford to have my mechanic anymore! (He is sooo good)

The thing I loved most was that whenever something made a sound, or a light came on or something generally occurred that I had absolutely no idea over, he was there on call all the time. I didn't have to wait and could always rely on the fact that he was going to look after my big boy in the best possible manner.

Since moving here, I've only had my bf do some oil and filter changes, but I desperately need a nice tune up and proper check up from a good mechanic (As a female, I can safely say I much prefer to have my mechanic here with me more than anything!)

I am looking for suggestions as to some good mechanics. I am really really picky with my boy, and don't trust easy. Being a lady has its advantages but sometimes people try to rip you off cos they think you're daft, so I want someone who knows to look after my car as if it were his own. Is that too much to ask for???

Any suggestions would be greatful. I live in Springwood so am in relative distance to the city and the Gold Coast.

If all that fails however, I will be inclined to pack up my big boy and put him on a car to Melbourne for a week and I really don't want to be doing that.

looking forward to your suggestions!

-
Posted By: 072 Re: Looking for a good mechanic.. - Mon 25 Jan 2010 11:17:AM
Oppermans mechanical
Bethania. (Just down the road from Springwood).

They dont get any better than these boys.

PH3200 5244

© AUS-CITY Message Forums