AUS-CITY
Posted By: HQSS Wintersun Weekend - Tue 14 Jun 2005 08:32:PM
Just got home from a great weekend down at Coolangatta for Wintersun.<br /><br />What an excellent event, had an absolute ball. Apart from the fact that my feet are killing me from all the walking but I couldn't help myself there were just soooo many awesome cars to look at.<br /><br />I pity the rest of the members that went down, they walked twice as much as me. I stayed in and looked after peanut a bit of the time.<br /><br />Congrats to Ken and Sandi on their win, great to see that out of all that muscle, our members can cut it with the best of them.<br /><br />Also congrats to our vege people who unveilled the new beast at Wintersun. It must be said that Ash has done an awesome job of the FC and it is a great credit to him.<br /><br />I will definately be back next year (hopefully in different accomodation). If anyone is interested in coming along, ring Ellie or Moreen. We are looking for a new place to stay and if you don't get booked in now, you will not get any accomodation (no I am not kidding).<br /> <br /> <small>[ 14. June 2005, 01:33 PM: Message edited by: hqss ]</small>
Posted By: ew_289 Re: Wintersun Weekend - Wed 15 Jun 2005 11:52:PM
Any day you can go out and come home in one piece and you don't get booked is a good day
Posted By: Jedi Knight Re: Wintersun Weekend - Thu 16 Jun 2005 02:28:AM
Yes i'll second that. <br />Thats all I ask when I go from a Sunday drive, Leave in one piece and come home the same.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums