AUS-CITY
Posted By: r winz test/tune - Tue 25 Oct 2005 02:05:AM
there are no saturday t/t in nov only 2 wednesday nights, <br />in december is 3 and 10 both saturday nights but is a way off.<br />or there is this saturday night had a chat to nic and he,s a none starter no motor and greg is in perth for 2 weeks so that stops them let us know . cheers bob<br />ashley have you trophies from nanango...
Posted By: HK GTS Re: test/tune - Tue 25 Oct 2005 02:40:AM
Why has Nic no motor ???? What did he do to it....
Posted By: HQSS Re: test/tune - Tue 25 Oct 2005 12:56:PM
Nick rang me last night. He is replacing the bearings and oil filters and is having the inner guards painted and extractors HPC coated.<br /><br />As for the drags Rick and I are working on a few things, let you know soon.
Posted By: RecklessRick Re: test/tune - Tue 25 Oct 2005 03:27:PM
Nic gave her too much stic around the Qld raceway corners,,,trying to keep up with Gam Ova and Victor Bray...Lets just say he has a wobble in the bottom end due to the lack of oil.<br />Gam Ova is in Perth till early next month and Nick should be back on the road ready for another thrill.<br />I am now stocked up with some spare Blower belts..Thank God for that... <br />We were planning to go this weekend but we might pospone until the second or third week in November.<br />At this stage we should have about 10 Monaro's going.
Posted By: GTS350 Re: test/tune - Wed 26 Oct 2005 03:08:AM
Don't forget the Powercruise streetcar shootout is on the 19Nov. Will try to make it when you's do go.Probably bring the SS for a run.Nick where is the NOS bottle? LOL
© AUS-CITY Message Forums