AUS-CITY
Posted By: Rick GAM OVA - Mon 05 Dec 2005 01:29:AM
Just to let you know GAM OVA had a car accident on Sunday morning at Yatla after the Club Xmas party. No one was hurt but the car is in real bad shape.<br />If you would like to get in contact, email rick@radibbs.com.au for further details.<br />Rick
Posted By: HK GTS Re: GAM OVA - Mon 05 Dec 2005 02:59:AM
Never good to hear one of our own has been involved in an accident - main thing is that no-one was hurt - the car bad as it probably is, is fixable/replaceable. <br />Let us know if there is anything that can be done.<br />I send you an email.
Posted By: RecklessRick Re: GAM OVA - Tue 06 Dec 2005 08:29:AM
Thanks I will let Greg know as he isn't online at the moment . It's hard to know which way he wants to go as far as fixing it or replacing it.
Posted By: GTS350 Re: GAM OVA - Mon 05 Dec 2005 10:51:PM
Not good to hear.Can only hope his lead foot award from party had nothing to do with it(Sorry). Main thing is there ok.Cheers
Posted By: RecklessRick Re: GAM OVA - Tue 06 Dec 2005 06:52:PM
Thanks guys, Greg is overwhelmed with the support he has got from his mates.
Posted By: HQSS Re: GAM OVA - Tue 06 Dec 2005 10:38:PM
Good on you Rick for all have done for Greg and Joel. Greg is right you can always tell who your real mates are.
Posted By: 350 GTS Re: GAM OVA - Wed 07 Dec 2005 12:43:AM
hey jodie. thanx for the call sunday, i woulda rang you back but i didnt have your number. if your goin this wknd i will catch up with yas at test n tune. cyas on wknd.joel
Posted By: rocarekaray Re: GAM OVA - Wed 07 Dec 2005 04:56:AM
HI 350 GTS glad to see you are ok try and make it saturday all the best RAY PS now i know who you are we can talk more [BAD PICTURE MATE]
Posted By: RoyNHg Re: GAM OVA - Wed 07 Dec 2005 03:23:PM
sorry to hear greg. glad u are both ok.cars can be replaced,noooo dought we will see you on the road real soon. rex
Posted By: 350 GTS Re: GAM OVA - Thu 08 Dec 2005 12:57:AM
hey ray! yep the pictures a shocker. i have had a crack at the sign up to yahoo and change your pic thing with no success, so im stuck with old mate for now. im sure he was a cool dude!! thanx for your concern and yep i will see you saturday. cant wait. joel
© AUS-CITY Message Forums