AUS-CITY
Posted By: r winz nostalgia drags - Sun 19 Feb 2006 10:49:PM
any one who,s of to the drags sunday 26th we meet at redbank plaze usual spot 7 am and leave 7.30 am for the strip . qual,s start at 8.00 and goes all morning with the finals in the afternoon,cheers see you there bob....
Posted By: GTS350 Re: nostalgia drags - Wed 22 Feb 2006 03:21:AM
Hey Bob i hope to be going so may see you there.Maybe i can get some footage too.<br />Cheers Glenn
Posted By: RecklessRick Re: nostalgia drags - Wed 22 Feb 2006 06:40:PM
Hi Bob, I was planning to be there but have to go to Millmerran, may not be back in time.<br />Jasin rang me today, I have told him your meeting at redbank so keep an eye out for him. Ash and Rob will see you there.<br />Anyone who happens to ring me I will send them your way....Rick<br />P.S. light em up Bob Send me some pics
Posted By: HK GTS Re: nostalgia drags - Thu 23 Feb 2006 12:13:AM
C U there Bob you big girl....
Posted By: r winz Re: nostalgia drags - Thu 23 Feb 2006 12:54:AM
hi glen looking 4ward to seeing you have a dvd of wintersun for you been in the car for ages ,am taking my vidio camera so will get some action ,hope you are behind the wheel this time elli car might run in the 12,s with a light weight in it lol.<br />will keep an eye out for him ric ,ask nic if he was going but had some story something about a house will give him heaps see you all sunday cheers bob....
Posted By: boppa Re: nostalgia drags - Thu 23 Feb 2006 02:57:AM
have a good day at the drags guys I'll think of you while I'm at work<br /> Graham
Posted By: RecklessRick Re: nostalgia drags - Thu 23 Feb 2006 06:12:PM
Yeah Bob, Make up a banner,,,"NICK YOU LOSER"<br />I'll sort the grinning Greek out next time I see him.<br />Have a good one
Posted By: HK GTS Re: nostalgia drags - Fri 24 Feb 2006 01:25:PM
Hey Bob - we plan to be there by about 6. We are hoping to get a park somewhere on the grass hopefully with some shade. So hot up on the tar area. Will be on Ch 17.
Posted By: r winz Re: nostalgia drags - Sat 25 Feb 2006 04:24:AM
hi elli <br />good thinking is very hot on the tar and will have my radio too will give you a call when we get to the gate see you and ash sunday cheers bob
Posted By: Jedi Knight Re: nostalgia drags - Mon 27 Feb 2006 02:17:AM
well how did it go? well I hope.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums