AUS-CITY
Posted By: boppa Wintersun - Fri 10 Mar 2006 02:35:AM
Ellie<br /> Do you have to enter your vehicle to go in the street parade . I don't paticularly want to sit on the side of the street all day looking after my car at the show. I'd rather go around listening to the bands etc.<br /> My Chev coupe's arrive tomorrow hopefully I can get the work required to register one by the time Wintersun is on.
Posted By: HK GTS Re: Wintersun - Sat 11 Mar 2006 06:18:PM
Are you excited or what ... <br />Do you mean for the night cruise's ?? if so then yes you have to enter for the display for Sat and Sun but nobody would notice if you did'nt actually put you car on display. But as for security then I would not worry as we leave our car for plenty of time alone and come back and check up now and again. I think they are actually much safer there than at a car show. I think it is the older generation thing...<br />I agree the bands are fantastic. <br />Ellie
Posted By: RecklessRick Re: Wintersun - Mon 24 Apr 2006 04:15:AM
Hi Graham and Ellie, Thinking about taking the Chev down to Wintersun this year can you fill me in on a good place to stay on the beach with a view, safety for the cars down there and have Got to do a entry form or what ????<br />I heard some people park there cars on the street ??? Not keen on that....<br />Let me know what you guys are doing....Rick
Posted By: HK GTS Re: Wintersun - Sun 30 Apr 2006 10:59:PM
Hey Rick - Have not been on the internet too much recently only saw you post today. Only just over a month to go and can't wait. Well Accom in coolangatta is very hard to get now most units booked 12 months in advance. I believe that accom up the coast say Tugan and up is quite easy to secure - we stayed at San Simeon at Tugan one year and were happy with that. Only trouble is being a distance from the action. Parking you car will depend on what parking facility the accom place you stay has to provide. Our unit is 2 bedroom but only provides 1 car space per unit in the lock up basement so as we share with another couple 1 gets the park and 1 gets the street. Wintersun have a web site and quickest way to enter would be there and you had want to hurry as it is booking up fast. <br />I do not have a problem with car safety either parked on the street or at the sat/sun show. We have never seen or heard or experienced anyone having there cars damaged and we have been attending for 4 years now. <br />Anyway give me a call if you have any queries. <br />Ellie
Posted By: RecklessRick Re: Wintersun - Wed 03 May 2006 05:23:AM
Thanks Graham,, that motel you stay at wasn't the Blue Oyster bar by any chance...Just joking,,,Thanks for the info, Shane sent me some stuff the other day. It would be good to get the chev out for a run...Thanks mate...Rick
Posted By: RecklessRick Re: Wintersun - Mon 08 May 2006 02:30:AM
Hey Ellie, thanks for the info, Be aware, Nick the Greek could be lurking around the streets, keep an eye on your children...Ahh Ha ha...
© AUS-CITY Message Forums