AUS-CITY
Posted By: HK GTS Muscle Car Shootout Report - Tue 23 May 2006 07:21:AM
Well well well what a big weekend we had. Great event and I am sure everyone enjoyed themselves especially the night time activities. <br />The weather was excellant and we had a good roll up of cars and people. <br />Bob and Ashley did us proud with racing - you could'nt keep them off the track. <br />Rick, Gary and Paul all had a go and our clayton's member from Dalby - Robert - after a slow start with some car troubles got going for a few rounds. <br />Gary locked his keys in the boot oops - at least it's not always me. <br />So all I will say on the night time activities is what happens on camp stays on camp - hey Rick and Gary who developed a huge hungar for Pizza. But no doubt someone will have some photos. <br /> <br />Anyway the organisors must of been happy with the event as it was much bigger than last year. <br />Well run and well done.
Posted By: r winz Re: Muscle Car Shootout Report - Fri 26 May 2006 09:20:AM
hi elli yeh was the best weekend and the cars that turned out were second to none if you were not there then you mist out on the great time ,that all of us there had on and of the track .have some great vidio of the track to elli so tell ashley to look out at wintersun will give him heaps cheers bob....
Posted By: r winz Re: Muscle Car Shootout Report - Fri 02 Jun 2006 09:44:AM
for all you rev head out there go to www.dealphotography.com.au and have a good look at a great weekend cheers bob.....
Posted By: rocarekaray Re: Muscle Car Shootout Report - Wed 07 Jun 2006 07:32:AM
Hi Bob some great shots on deal looks like you guys where really tring Liked the one where Ash had a leg in the air RAY
Posted By: rocarekaray Re: Muscle Car Shootout Report - Wed 07 Jun 2006 07:35:AM
Hi Ellie good report agian Ill give you some stars RAY
Posted By: rocarekaray Re: Muscle Car Shootout Report - Wed 07 Jun 2006 07:38:AM
THERE YOU GO FIVE STARS RAY
© AUS-CITY Message Forums