AUS-CITY
Posted By: Aleera36 Unicorn Sighting In Switzerland !!! - Mon 28 Jul 2008 03:06:PM
wavingHello!!! Yesterday I was in Internet looking for more interesting videos and I saw one, of a unicorn in Switzerland omgosh. In my opinion it is a fake, for the colouring thing that sees the quotes"unicorn" and for the rapidity with which the quotes"unicorn" goes away. But good, that think you and also other one finds video of supposed remains of a young unicorn, for my also is fake

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wlsdX-SmAWI
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9GRffwt8yEk

Posted By: Alisa Re: Unicorn Sighting In Switzerland !!! - Mon 28 Jul 2008 07:45:PM
Wow, more great video links! clink I like your choices. yes

It is so hard to tell with these things because I'm starting to realize what a hobby this has become for people, trying to fake videos. hmm It was not so simple to fake stuff back in the old super 8 film camera days.

The first video looked great and real. At least it must have been a horse if not a unicorn, would you guys agree? shrug

The second video looked like a real tiny dead animal, but would not be too hard to put a horn on it.

I'll look forward to more comments. content
Posted By: dawn Re: Unicorn Sighting In Switzerland !!! - Mon 28 Jul 2008 09:09:PM
I agree with Alisa about both the videos and folks aggravating hobby of faking videos. It's sooo annoying...

I find the first video most impressive and hope that it's real. I'd love that.

Thanks for sharing these links, Aleera.
I love unicorns! heartbeat

Posted By: Aleera36 Re: Unicorn Sighting In Switzerland !!! - Tue 29 Jul 2008 05:25:AM
If I also think that the first video is real, though nowadays it is very difficult to check if a video is real or not. Because of it in my previous commentary I put that they were fakes, for that I cannot know if they are real,but even to have hope that the first video is real and not a fake. Thank you for the commentaries. Regards thumbsup happyrun
Posted By: Alisa Re: Unicorn Sighting In Switzerland !!! - Tue 29 Jul 2008 04:11:PM
Yeah, I've really enjoyed this discussion! Thanks! [Linked Image]
© AUS-CITY Message Forums