AUS-CITY
Posted By: jimjam6702 Christian The Lion - Mon 23 Mar 2009 05:22:PM
Alisa, your 'Freedom' post which I thought was such a touching story, reminded me of this...grab some tissues, it's a weeper!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiGKWoJi5qM
Posted By: Alisa Re: Christian The Lion - Tue 24 Mar 2009 11:05:AM
Awww! That is wonderful! cheerful The intelligence of animals can be so underestimated. On a much, much smaller scale, the hug this lion gives reminds me of the hugs I get from my dog. And on the etheric plane, the experience I had hugging the giant wolf.

Animal hugs! kitty
Posted By: jimjam6702 Re: Christian The Lion - Wed 25 Mar 2009 06:24:AM
Ooo, love to hear more of your giant wolfhug! I know what you mean about the dog hugs too. My cat hugs me the same way, in a very 'human' way. Touches my soul! hearts cat hearts
Posted By: Kaybee Re: Christian The Lion - Wed 25 Mar 2009 01:28:PM
I've seen this before, everytime i watch it my eyes fill with tears. So lovely for it to be shown how an animal can love a human and how much like us they really are. Great find Jimjam!
Posted By: Alisa Re: Christian The Lion - Wed 25 Mar 2009 01:36:PM
Yay! It's Kaybee! hug

cheer heartbeat cheer heartbeat cheer
Posted By: Alisa Re: Christian The Lion - Wed 25 Mar 2009 01:53:PM
Oh, the giant wolf hug. chuckle I just remember hugging him, my energy swirling with his. He is enormous in my photos, his head large enough to rest on the roof of my house. But when I was hugging him, though I knew he was gigantic, it somehow worked out. cuddle2
Posted By: jimjam6702 Re: Christian The Lion - Wed 25 Mar 2009 02:19:PM
Thank you Kay bee! I love it too & also cry, even if just a little when I look back on this. To me, proof that our earthly bonds run soul deep.(wish there was a smilie for that)

My name is Jaime, but some call me JJ or jimjam...whatever's clever. It's nice to meet youshake

I had to come back to edit this to add your addorable little bee, which I find such a nice little personal touch & very clever on your part. And in doing such, I realized that Alisa just sent me a PM With a certian part pertaining to a bee/ beehive. When I first read it I had thought of sharing w/her a cute little story I have About a bee. But I thought it might be too off the subject that she was on, so I opted not to. Now after making the attempt to edit this to get your name just right, I've decided to make a post on the cute little bee story to share with all. So thanx for the little nudge, much appreciated. And keep a lookout for a post called "From The Mouths Of Babes",as I will post it imediately after my 2 hour obsession w/American Idol!wink
© AUS-CITY Message Forums