AUS-CITY
Posted By: CHRISS Gettysburg Ghosts? - Wed 10 Jan 2007 02:16:PM

Here is a link to a short home made video, taken in Gettysburg, US, where in 1863 the civil war raged. In Gettysburg on July 1, 2, and 3, 1863, more men actually fought and more men died than in any other battle before or since on North American soil. An estimated 27,000 + men and boys died there.

Many ghost sightings and battle noises have been seen and recorded there.

I have actually visited there and got my own ghost photographs.

In this night time video, you will see strange lights and sudden movements in the bushes and trees. See what you think.

Here is the link:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=1696909016
Posted By: Alisa Re: Gettysburg Ghosts? - Thu 11 Jan 2007 12:41:AM
That is a fascinating video clip! I have seen Gettysburg ghost stories and photos featured on paranormal documentaries before. Apparently it is a place full of activity. (And you've visited so many places thumbup I'd love to see your Gettysburg photos)!

What is so interesting about the clip is the smooth movement of the object/entities through the trees. It looks ghostly ghost in its mechanics, and not what you would expect from something fully physical.

I love Google Video, YouTube, etc., as it allows people to widely share intriguing video like this. I am constantly in awe of how connected and informed people around the world are becoming thanks to the internet typing and the amazing, evolving technologies that support it. Thank you humanity... heartbeat
© AUS-CITY Message Forums