AUS-CITY
Posted By: dawn Just dropping by to say Hi - Thu 28 Dec 2006 03:13:PM
I thought I'd surf by and see what's new. You all have such interesting thoughts. And you're still the only place that I've found that relates to the wee folk with respect.
I've surfed and surfed and even the fairy sites talk in such fluff and new age jargon, that I understand why 'most' people giggle and turn skeptical real quick upon the mention of the wee folks or fae.

I just wanted to drop by and say that I hope you have had very Happy Holidaze and will have a wonderful Happy New Year all the year through.

Plus: I'm still anxiously awaiting faeriewonders.com. I can hardly wait to see Chriss' display of elementals.

I keep silent out of respect, but I still lurk and enjoy reading your thoughts and seeing your pictures.
Keep up the good work.

~Holiday Hugs~
Dawn superhappy
happydance

Posted By: Alisa Re: Just dropping by to say Hi - Fri 29 Dec 2006 12:40:AM
Hi Dawn! hug

I am very happy to know that you are about grin and I hope you will feel free to comment anytime you have something to say! All opinions are valid and appreciated. yes Whether in agreement or not. noo yeah

fairy I also appreciate your comments about fairy and wee folk sites. patty

It's happy to know you are here cheer ...thanks for checking in! thumbup
Posted By: dawn Re: Just dropping by to say Hi - Sat 30 Dec 2006 02:15:AM
Thanks so much!
I'm happy to be visiting with you again.
flower
Posted By: CHRISS Re: Just dropping by to say Hi - Sat 30 Dec 2006 09:19:AM
Hello Dawn, wave

Nice to hear about you once again. I keep stopping by on your site to have a peruse and see what is happening there. flower
I understand what you mean by 'fluff and New age jargon', on some of the sites, with regards to nature spirits and why that could put a lot of people off the topic.
My site which I hoped would be up and running by now is still some way off. My webmaster has been otherwise engaged in other things and has not had the time. Since I am not too good with setting up a site, I have to wait patiently. In the meantime I just keep travelling around, taking the photographs and marvelling at what I find.

I would just urge people to be more open minded regarding this topic and realise behind all myths and fairy stories there is some truth.

So keep up the good work Dawn, Alisa is trying her best to bring it to the attention of others with this site.

Your opinion is valid on all topics as Alisa has mentioned and it would be so good to have your input .

A most happy New year to you too.

Bye for now bye
Posted By: Alisa Re: Just dropping by to say Hi - Sun 31 Dec 2006 07:21:AM
Thanks, Chris. veryhappy And I'm happy to have a bit of activity back on the forum. You both help keep these ideas alive and interesting. grouphug

Happy New Year!

clink
© AUS-CITY Message Forums