AUS-CITY
Posted By: dawn I see..... nekked people... - Thu 27 Mar 2008 04:47:PM
blush
Yep, there I was innocently surfing the forum and happened to see a web cam image that caught me off guard.

I reckon my brain vapor locked and the prude in me leapt forward to take control.
I was amazed at how naked a person in the street looked.

I contacted Alisa and sent her the screenshot. She contacted me back with such joviality and explained that the webcam interprets some colors as pinks. She surmised that this person was probably dressed in blues or greens.

Goodness, I burst out laughing because I knew that, yet I had totally forgotten about it when I looked at that image of the naked person.
I'm such a sillyheart... bunnydance

So here it is for your perusal...
Needs a caption though... So here ya go...

--------------------------
~News Flash~

An ol' southern USA gal accidentally discovered that the folks at Aus-city have been able to accomplish what was only once dreamed about in sci/fi movies.
The genius techies at Aus-city have invented a webcam that can film a person naked while still fully clothed...
eyeball eyeball
[Linked Image]
eyeball eyeball
--------------------------
happyrun hysterical whistling
Posted By: Alisa Re: I see..... nekked people... - Fri 28 Mar 2008 12:54:PM
[Linked Image]

The infrared lights are on all the time and it makes the trees, grass (and people apparently omgosh) look all pink. shy

chuckle But I prefer the idea of an x-ray camera! eyebrows

Posted By: dawn Re: I see..... nekked people... - Sat 29 Mar 2008 08:23:PM
If I ever come to Oz you best warn me where that camera is so I can wear the right colors and won't embarrass myself in front of millions of internet viewers...

hysterical happyrun
Posted By: Alisa Re: I see..... nekked people... - Sun 30 Mar 2008 08:23:PM
Awwww, I'll warn ya! You can count on it. angel

Wonder if my other camera camera is xray... [Linked Image]

© AUS-CITY Message Forums