AUS-CITY
Posted By: Alisa Is this fat a problem? - Sat 24 Oct 2009 03:13:PM
scratchhead I prefer top tummy by a long shot.

Attached picture notfat.jpg
Posted By: dawn Re: Is this fat a problem? - Wed 29 Sep 2010 01:04:AM
scratchhead
I agree. veryhappy
Posted By: Alisa Re: Is this fat a problem? - Wed 29 Sep 2010 02:33:PM
Yay! Thanks for the input, Dawn. tiphat

I posted this because the amount of fat was so ridiculously insignificant between these two. If someone is that worried, I'd love to give them a hug and say, "Honestly, Pleeeease stop worrying, my friend." (I was overly worried like that at one point in my life, so I know). doh

Eventually, I hope to start a thread (when I am moved to do so spiritually) about fatness and the unacceptance of this naturally occurring phenomenon within our species at this time that is causing such hatred toward self and others.

Eventually. dreamy
Posted By: dawn Re: Is this fat a problem? - Thu 30 Sep 2010 07:12:PM
I think it would great to have a body like the top picture. I can't imagine why anyone would think themselves fat if they were built like that. I understand folks wanting to firm up and stay in shape, but that top photo is not fat...

I have always thought it sad when people hate themselves over their weight. I also get mad when people harshly judge other people by their weight.

It's really sad how our societies tolerate such intolerance over weight (and other aspects of the human condition)

hmm
© AUS-CITY Message Forums