AUS-CITY
Posted By: jaremt Muslim Cleric causes stir - Thu 26 Oct 2006 05:04:AM
Did you see on the news today when Australias number 1 Muslim cleric suggested that most of our women are under dressed and in his eyes they are only a piece of meat and deserve to be eaten. Now we know this guy is a meathead but for once in my life I will partially agree with a Muslim, because personally most of us elderly gentlemen that aren't perverts are sick and tired of seeing these loosely clothed women with their boobs and arse hanging out and when someone touches them or looks at them they cry rape. To me, there has to be some readjustments done here and maybe in some ways we should go back to the 60's. Yeah that cleric really stuck it into them and I can partly see his point and I for one would like to see women cover up a bit better, because have you ever noticed if you accidently perve at one of these, they're always waiting to see if you are looking at them, so they can either smile at you or abuse you.
Posted By: Mr DVD Re: Muslim Cleric causes stir - Fri 27 Oct 2006 02:47:AM
Being a Muslim myself what I can see wrong with Australian girls are that some do expose more than they should be allowed and it does excite some men today. Here is a good example we take 2 women and just say woman number one is not as good looking as woman number 2 but woman number 2 being more attractive but wearing normal longer clothing does not get the attraction that woman number one does because she has a very skimpy top where she is bare from the bottom of the bra line to top of her narrow low shorts where if she didn't shave you would see whiskers. Now my younger brother eyes popped out of his head looking at girl number one being the not so pretty one so this proves the point that i'm trying to say its not the attractive girl you are looking at its the girl with the least amount of clothing is where your eyes are drawn at.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums