Pet owners in Belgium mourning the loss of their deceased furry, scaly or feathered companions can grieve without ever really saying goodbye thanks to niche businesses like Animatrans, a funeral home for animals.

Established in 1995, the Brussels-based company offers a range of services exclusively for pets, including funerals, cremation, formal burials, autopsies and even taxidermy. But it isn't Belgian animal lovers' only option to pay a special tribute to their pets.

Operating out of Soignies, just southwest of Brussels, Samsara Eternity also offers unique memorial services and products for pets, like urns decorated with paw prints.

"Having Arthur, stuffed next to me, comforts me," Myrian Waeles told Reuters, cradling her pet duck's stuffed body. "He was always waiting for me at the door when I came home, walking next to me in the living room."

Take a look at these touching photos of pets and their owners who have defied the phrase 'til death do us part.

-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.

Source: [url=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2016/05/25/belgian-dead-pets_n_10153522.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news&ir=Weird+News]Belgians Pay Special Tribute To Dead Pets At Animal Funeral Home[/url]