;

There may be better martial artists than Master Wei Yaobin, but few are ballsier.

Where other fighters take it on the chin, he takes hits in the crotch. Repeatedly.

Master Wei is considered one of the world’s best practitioners of “Iron Crotch Kung Fu.”

It’s a relatively obscure form of martial arts in which combatants learn to build strength and endurance by subjecting themselves to strong blows in the groin area, according to AsiaOne.com.

“I have learned this Kung Fu skill since I turned 67 years old,” he says in the video above. “I think it’s good for my health.”

Here he is whacking himself with a brick. Repeatedly.

Master Wei has been practicing his ball-bashing form of martial arts for 10 years in the city of Luoyang. 

“I insist on doing it every day,” he says in the video. “I believe it builds up resistance and I have [gotten] less fever and colds than before.”

Getting smacked in the crotch usually makes guys testy, but the master claims it helps men overcome issues like erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.

However, there is no scientific evidence to back up that theory.

As nutty as it sounds, the master claims “Iron Crotch Kung Fu” is the next big thing. “More and more masters are opening studios to teach it, and attracting an increasing number of people to learn it,” he says in the video.

Here’s one of his students practicing having his privates smashed with a battering ram. Repeatedly.

-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.

Source: [url=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2017/02/24/wei-yaobin-iron-crotch_n_14997612.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news&ir=Weird+News]Kung Fu Master With Iron Crotch Is One Ballsy Martial Artist[/url]