Once I had a person who stood with me & defended the truth of it.Then hate filled the heart & the lies begin.In a court room those lies will be seen & those lies will be proven.To which will Happen.That person & the children That lie with her.Will obtain a prison time.No two ways about it.I have enough proof that will stand up in a court of Law.I have the witness's & the emails the txt's.But,this hate of hers will also be her own under doing & she will jeopardise her own family in continuing to lie in a

court of law.Hate of vengance will be seen as it was here.In a court room its the real deal where the truth & lies will be tested & truth will shine & that lie will be seen by a judge & jury.Is it worth it ? to lose it in the end to lie & get others to
lie with & for her?.This is not a game.It is real as & a prison time is the end result.That hate of hers will destroy her family.I promise you that.
Hate me all you like.But you are digging your grave & your children's.You will lose more then I did.all because of hate.Truth & Justice is worth fighting for.And in a court room there the battle begins.Are ready to lie & die or tell the truth & live. ?.
That person is WantJustice. she is now going to lie about that trespassing I was wrongly charged for and get her children to lie as well.
See how Hate and DOCS work together.
this is how I lose my partners and my children. From Lies.