See, I have known Phil for many years. Many years ago his Holden Ute got stolen and got burnt to the ground. Phil was outraged. He did find out who was responsible, they were three young kids under the age of 15 who stole the car. But as all know, the law can do nothing these days, just rap them over the knuckles. Three weeks after Phil's car was found the same three kids stole another car, the police were giving them chase, they lost control of the car and hit a power pole, two died instantly and one survived. The one that survived later was put into a boys home. The irony of all this was that the power pole that they hit fed the 11,000 volts to Quakers Hill sewerage treatment plant and you wouldn't believe Phil's luck, he was on standby that weekend so he got called out when there was no power at the treatment plants, only to find the police, ambulance and a blocked road. He was allowed of course in the treatment plant, restoring power on the backup supply and the both of us made plenty of money. Funny, isn't it, what a coincidence. Now, for the third kid that got away, he resided in the boys home, see he kicked a ball up on the roof, he climbed the roof but slid down and fell across the three phase wires, I don't have to tell you what happened to him. I don't believe in curses but I heard what Phil said to his mother that night over the phone after his car got stolen.<br />Fred