I allways thought this is an info forum. <br />We all say what we know, what we heard or what we think is going to happen. The rest is up to our opinion and interpretation, or just left to future developments. This was the first thing why I joined it. None of us...well not many of us work for the mobs fighting to get us ethnic customers, so why is the vicous war already full on before any of them really started to operate. I mostly just read, rareley post... <br />But for god's sake why are the primitive instincts taking over? Why is there any need to call each other names? Why can't some of us just state facts or even rumours without insulting the others, leave them to discussion or to be proven by real facts? I've cruised forums, chat rooms etc. and nowhere have I read so many insults so much stirring up the usually nice internet atmosphere as I have here. After all we are all ethnics, we all want our home lands' TV and there is nothing we can do to get it sooner, to get channels we really want and/or to get it all at a fair price. Any forums, all over internet present users' opinions and this is forums' definition - we can all speak up our minds and leave all to others' discretion, whether to agree or disagree. But not to insult someone just because they think differently... What is happening here also shows the primitive way some of the forum's members want to win us ethnics for companies they secretely represent. In all this mess I rather approve the way Phill was treating those who insisted on stating their views, who then called the 'infidels' idiots and then it was getting out of controll.. He just banned them from the forum. I acknowledged the fact he was more sympatetic with TARBS/UBI but I don't think he was promoting them out of all. Let's be together. All us ethnics on one side. God knows how I want polish channels and many of them here but it is not a reason to hate or to insult any of the forum members or to like/dislike/promote/discriminate any of the providers that don't even supply polish channels yet... So just to repeat the very popular here phrase " get a life...".