</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Paja:<br /><strong> Judge for youself.<br /><br />As posted on another forum by their Webmaster.<br /><br />The serbian version is word for word exact. The English translation is not perfect, but you'll understand.<br /><br /><br /> "Re: Dokazimo svima da i mi mozemo biti slozni<br />« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 09:28:30 PM » <br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />mate ja samo znam da cu da se odjavim po isteku ugovora ako oni ne dovedu jos NORMALNIH kanala.<br /><br />Pinkovi me apsolutno ne zanimaju, ovaj BHTV radi samo po noci kad mi spavamo, po danu nema nista na njemu, BKTV je jedini bio malo normalan a sad nema ni njega vec ko zna koliko dugo<br /><br />uglavnom iz price sa poznanicima i ljudima koji imaju TVplus znam da nisam sam u ovom misljenju<br /><br />TVplus ima jos par mjeseci da popravi kvalitet slike i dovede neke normalne kanale a ne ove zabokrecine tipa "pink" na kojima iz svakog jebenog sela u srbiji kreste novokomponovani krestavci, elem ima jos par mjeseci da dovede nove kanale a tada ce da pocnu da isticu prvi ugovori sda TVplusom i musterijama i ljudi ce poceti da odlaze ako se nesto ne promjeni na bolje<br /><br />toliko - vjerujem da smo SLOZNI oko ovog misljenja!"<br /><br /><br />Re: Prove to everyone that we can be united.<br /><br />Mate I only know that I am going to cancel my subscription once the contract expires if they don't bring some NORMAL channels.<br /><br />The Pink channels absolutely don't interest me, this BHTV only works at night while we're sleeping, during the day they have nothing, BKTV was the only one a bit normal, and now we haven't had it for who knows how long.<br /><br />From what acquaintances and people who have TVplus are saying I know I am not alone in my thinking.<br /><br />TVplus has a few more months to fix the picture quality and to bring some normal channels and not these crap like "pink" on which from every f...en village in Serbia shriek newcomposed shriekers, they have a few more months to bring some new channels and then the first contracts with TVplus will begin to expire and subscribers and people will start to leave if something doesn't change for the better.<br /><br />That's all - I believe that we're UNITED about this opinion.<br /><br /><br />Maybe the beginning of the end??? </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yes our relations are in the same boat and we were promised more channels and value for our money.<br />At the moment we don't have nothing and its staying this way but what worries most day by day UBI is filling the other packages but if they do somehow start a good Balkans package tvplus subscribers will be disjointed and will want out of the package. another thing i was told that tv plus will find it hard to add optus channels on it while it will be easy for UBI to do it as they have there own control room and control the signal going up and down the satellite. would this be true.