After a request from the site moderator<br /><br />I am offering the DM500si (Alps Tuner) for "Aus City" forum members for a special price of $320ea plus $20 postage registed mail Aust Wide, this include a free earthing kit. The RRP is $360ea<br /><br />If purchasing multiple boxes, postage costs will be slightly higher, please contact me for guide to your location.<br /><br />I am an offical Aust DMA reseller, so no problems with warrenty and after sales service.<br /><br />This price is the same for one off or quantity orders for Australian customeres only.<br /><br />All enquiries and orders should be directed to dreambox@tpg.com.au NOT THIS THREAD. You will receive email confirmation of your order and immediately your funds are cleared your order will be dispatched.<br /><br />I accept either Electronics Funds Transfer or COD (Although COD will be an additional $5 on the Postage price to cover Aust Post COD+ charges)<br /><br />This offer ia only available on the DM500si while current stocks last.<br /><br />Please do not ask me "Can I receive FREE PAY TV with this box" type questions,as they will be ignored.<br /><br />All units come preloaded with the factory image.<br /> <br /> <small>[ 28. September 2005, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: 2cmore ]</small>