These outings missed this months club magazine, but were printed out as an extra page in your magazine.<br /><br />26th November, 2005 - Cruise to Caloundra - Lunch at the Kings Beach Hotel Meeting at the Shell Service Centre at Nudgee (on the Gateway) at 8.30am to leave at 9.00am for a leisurely cruise to Caloundra for lunch and social gathering. Bring money for lunch and swimmers if you are game.<br /><br />10th December, 2005 - Test’n’Tune at Willowbank Raceway. Meeting at Shell Roadhouse at Gailes at 3.00pm and leaving at 3.30pm. Let us know if you plan on coming along so we know who we are waiting for.<br /><br />17th December, 2005 - Christmas Lights Cruise – If we have enough people, we are going to hire a bus to check out the lights of Brisbane. Meeting at a central location to board the bus. Approx cost is $15 - $20 each to pay for bus. If not enough people, we will drive our cars. Let me know if you are interested ASAP so we can book the bus.<br /><br /><br />If you are interested in these or other social gatherings. You can let either myself or Rick know and you will be emailled regular updates of what we have planned in future. Also if you have any suggestions about where you would like to go, please email either myself or Rick and we will get to work on them for you.<br /><br />Emails:- Jodie hqss@iprimus.com.au or Rick rick@radibbs.com.au<br /> <br /> <small>[ 21. November 2005, 05:35 AM: Message edited by: hqss ]</small>