WJ: helps me out of this hurts and pains I was in, Then Places me back, where I was from the beginning. Like i didnt ever exist.
The oddest part, to all this, Is the reasons why I got dumped. one would think after what we have been thru with DOCS,would stand and she stood there solid,but,to give up, over words that was said in frustration of being alone, words that wasnt meant nor planed. like this post, wasnt plan. just hurting and have no other means to express it.
The issue, was as she says, I didnt say I am inlove and when we have these spits, she is always the one crawling back. when I crawl back, its Please accept this and move on. I just want to be friends. other men have treated her way worse then I ever did, even her children. I didnt hit and I didnt 2 time.
I had walls up from the others to what they also did to me. WJ: knock some of these walls down, and a few she just walked into. the one wall she couldnt get to, and I said to her, please give it sometime, it wont happen over night, the same way you have. when she finally does get to that wall, she dumps me.
I sit here thinking where is the logics? Death is way easy to understand and except. being Dumped over words,that were not meant.or planned.
in the same breathe on that same night, she is else where on another web pages, writing words of missing of love of god.and not once mention this to me. Is there someone else?. I had a gut feeling, wasnt sure. until she did that.to be so cold.
The one person, I thought that understood and said, I am there for you no matter what. after all we have been thru, she says I dont love her. and if going by this hurt and the way I am voicing out, means that I have that inlove.
I guess my biggest mistake, was taking her for granted, That she would never leave,she told me day after day, I am there for you.
to lose love from when DOCS invades is one thing, to lose the love over words. is way worse then death.

Yes, once DOCS intrudes, it snowballs, to end up on the scape heap, and DOCS will mark this down as, we did another fine job.

Then I am told I have support here. To be honest, I havnt seen one ounce of any type of support.
Just words, and its those words that kills everything