The carer of my girls never sends underwear if the girls need pyjamas for putting on after a bath. Rarely do I see underwear in the bag for them and that's after I've checked to make sure pyjama tops/bottoms are also in the bag.

The carer is very slack in putting BOTH pieces to pyjama sets in for them.

The carer's common excuse that I've heard for over 2 years now is that she "doesn't have enough time".

Well, if she can't manage her time properly, she better start making moves to stop having so many kids on her care.

For 2 months now I have been asking for my girls' clothing and toys to slowly make their way to my place so that I can put them away and sort through them... I am lucky to get a bag of stuff a month.

I said to the new CSO just before Christmas that there is NO reason why my girls can not be instructed to pack stuff into bags themselves... They are old enough to have that responsibility... The CSO agreed.

Really, there is NO excuse for it.

My issue is that I spent over a thousand dollars EACH on my girls to buy them clothing, shoes etc. That's a heck of a lot of clothing!!

Christmas 2007 they got mountains of gifts... They each had 4 rubbish bags of stuff that went to the carer's place.

My point is that space in my house is limited and I can't afford to have bags and bags of stuff lying around waiting to be sorted through... It would lead to a dangerous situation... So I need to have it all brought bit by bit so I can sort through it and bypass the chance of anyone getting hurt due to lack of space.