Totally agree the politians have double standards, as far as I am concerned there is too much abuse of the worker, look at my Brother in QLD as a mechanical fitter he gets paid shit and gets treated like it, he comes home depressed complaining that the other day he had to go to the toilet regularly as he was sick the boss docked his pay, but he rang his boss in the morning and told him he was not turning up this morning as he did not feal well but his boss insisted he came in. For what to dock his pay for going to the toilet too many times now you know why people go to work mentally deranged and terminate their boss.<br />As for double standards If they want nobody to own firearms in Australia because of the few Murders we get a year, then to be fair any other device that can harm or kill someone must be rumoved Cars, Trains, plane's, kitchen knives, hammers, "ETC"<br />And for our Military yes they are inexperienced for Warfare if that ever happened. All our pollies and Green do gooders would fly out of the country and leave us to fend for ourselves<br />PS this was in a US ARMY Magazine I found a while ago It said "STOP DONT INVADE US OVERWISE I WILL SUE YOU"<br />Yeah this would be us in Australia.<br />Fred