RE: aussiefrenchcars Forum

I don't know who the instigator is - a detail at this stage of no interest to myself - but I request you "cease and desist" now with the imitation Aussiefrogs website.

The assumption of multiple user identities, together with attributed posts that weakly mimic the least serious moments of affected people, is not impressive. Many members worked hard under the AussieFrogs mantra of "sharing the knowledge" and created an admirably diverse internet fabric. Yes, humour was an integral part of that, as were misadventures, processes of discovery and a whole lot of intelligent DIY remedies for everything from lock buttons to steering racks and major collision repairs.

The imposter site can never possess a social facet, as its creators will ever have to hide. As Trevor G commented, it will rely on the curious or misinformed for any ongoing conspicuity. If the creator(s?) imagined they might be friends of mine - evidenced by the lightweight posts in my assumed username - they have burnt their bridges well beyond anything an apology may traverse.

To be blunt: Stop now, before it hurts you.