And you sound like a typical one eyed holden supporter.<br /><br />I don't know why I have to say it again, but here goes....<br /><br />The race teams have NOTHING to do with the Ford or GM companies. I'm not going to say I wouldn't buy a Holden because of the disgraceful antics of Paul Morris a couple of years ago in the Big Kev commodore (If you don't remember he deliberately took out a top running Ford driver, even though he was a running backmarker). And if your not going to buy a particular make of a car because of something that happened in a race, even though your obviously looking at it before hand because it suited your needs/styling better, then in the long run, you'll be the sorry ones.<br /><br />Is one team putting pressure on the officials because of something the officials should have called already a problem? The officials let the car run around for 15 laps, it shiould have been brought in straight away. Alot of teams (including Holden ones) would have questioned the officials (remember, all cars behind skaife were to gain an advantage, not just FPR) as to why they havent pulled Skaife up yet, and it took an official compaint for them to finally do it (if it was Perkins who made the complaint, would you all be going on about it like this???).<br /><br />As for black flagging Murphy, I can't see why they would have even tried. He was the cleanest driver out there, and didnt do a thing wrong all day, althought the team boss'es comments about making sure he picks up all the dirt and gravel on they way into the scrutineers to make sure they make the minimum weight was a little suss.<br /><br />Here it is in point form so its a little easier for you to understand:<br /><br />1. Remember it wasn't only FPR questioning the officials decision to let Skaife stay out on track.<br /><br />2. HRT would have done the same thing, Remember them trying to call the race early at Sandown because there car was failing (complaining about the tyre wall). It was only lucky Team Dynamik had a lunge and beached it that they won that race.<br /><br />3. If anyones to blame, its the officials here for issuing the black flag so late, after HRT team manager ran up to the officials and put pressure on them to let Skaife stay out.<br /><br />4. I drive an AU XR6