After having a lovely holiday in Europe and stopping in Bali on the way home back to Australia we picked the wrong time to stop there because of that Corby court case which i don't give a shit about but what i do give a shit about is the attitude of the people there.<br />You know you think they like Australians but Because we were speaking another language and then spoke English the Shop keeper said those Australians we love their money but we hate the Christian arrogant pigs.<br />I told her I came from Latvia and she said I will give you a Discount not like the Australians. Now My wife is from Macedonia and we told her we are Australian citizens and the face of that bitch soon change.<br />Now we have been to Bali 2 times before now 3, and the place has changed not only my Brother was robbed, Our Hotel was robbed just after they the ****wits got the keys and cleaned us out and you think the Police did anything?.<br />Now drugs are everywhere you cannot got to your favourite beach without be propositioned for Sex or propositioned for drugs if you are a Male by yourself Be WARNED as they try to set you up with a under age girl or boy than they take photos as ALL you did was talk to them but then they come back with the thugs with a photo of you talking to the child crying and they demand money otherwise they will call the Police. Like I said my wife was only Metres away take a video of the whole setup up and when we passed it to the Police they said we are not interested.<br />What a ****ing shit hole I will never set foot in any asian shit hole ever again. whats wrong with the place have they become that desperate for money to live because of the greedy Indonesian Government screwing them. Well **** you and Screw you I am happy to be back in Australia and now we see that the new pay Tv company UBA will not have any of our channels and we have to go to that other company that won in court.