AUS-CITY Message Forums

AUS-CITY Group Forums

Come explore with us!

Please also visit: IDB.COM.AU - IDB.INFO - IDB.ASIA - IDB.AU
Race Control News and Results Feed
YouTube David 'The Captain' - YouTube Wesley 'Iceman' - YouTube Alisa 'Black Mamba'
Twitch.tv David 'The Captain' - Twitch.tv Wesley 'Iceman' - Twitch.tv Alisa 'Black Mamba'
Odysee - 'F1 - The Captain' - Oydsee - 'FiA - Iceman' - Odysee - 'KingScaron'
Join our discord server - 'Formula Racing Club'
Join our discord server - 'F1 Formula Racing Club'
Join our telegram server - 'Track Limits'

Search AUS-CITY
Search Worldwide
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 678 guests, and 28 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
KSC PAD 39A
PAD 39A
KSC PAD 39B
PAD 39B
TLE DATA

IDB.COM.AU

For all your TLE downloads.

May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
AUS-CITY Recent Posts
NV Supreme Court orders removal of Las Vegas judge from case
by Webmaster - Sat 04 May 2024 01:09:AM
AUS-CITY Latest Photos
Art By MA
Art By MA
by Alisa, July 27
"5greenheart" by MA
"5greenheart" by MA
by Alisa, July 27
"3moons" by MA
"3moons" by MA
by Alisa, July 27
Art By MA
Art By MA
by Alisa, July 27
Art By MA
Art By MA
by Alisa, July 27
Popular Topics(Views)
AUS-CITY Earthquake Map
World Earthquake Map
AUS-CITY Advertisements
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#5786 Fri 15 Jul 2005 01:46:AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes still no ADSL for them<br />So that other guy in our area has got it to, is he on the forum or just another hanger on picking up the scraps

AUS-CITY Advertisements

UBB Central
Interactive forums from Space, Science and Technology To General Interest, Personal and Spirituality.
AtomicSecured Linux
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
#5787 Sun 17 Jul 2005 04:19:PM
Assistant Launch Director
Well you can't help Bad luck. You can't help all these days. Come to think of it most people today you should not help them. why? they're just pigs!! not the way I was brought up to be so anti-social.<br />The World is turning this way, snobs, snobs.

#5788 Sun 31 Jul 2005 08:46:PM
G
Space Trainee
Space Trainee
G
G'Day People,<br /><br />I am in the process of getting ADSL at Cashmere and anticipate no problems, since two other people in my street already have it.<br /><br />However, like any large organisation, Telstra managed to get it wrong in converting my ISDN back to a standard line.<br /><br />I had two lines before I got ISDN because I have a life threatening ilness and can not afford to be crawling around the floor swapping over internet and telephone lines in an emergency.<br /><br />Telstra obviously believes that the only reason people have two lines is so that they can have 128K ISDN and therefore disconnect the second line as naturally as the sun comes up in the morning.<br /><br />So they did not bother to ask me or tell me that they would do so, I only found out when I got home and went to plug in my old dial up modem.<br /><br />When I contacted Telstra, I was told that it would take four days to reconnect the line, even with a medical priority.<br /><br />I explained to them that there was an escalation process they could follow to get it connected the next day, which worried them that I knew about it, and they undertook to do so.<br /><br />Despite dealing with several different people on different days,each of whom gave the same comitments, it took the full four days to get the line re-connected (to the outside of the house), even with medical priority.<br /><br />However, it still wasn't connected at the socket, so it took an after hours callout as well, because the tech who disconnected the line did so inside the wall behind the socket.<br /><br />As a result, I have had a an official complaint raised in QUESTUS (Telstra's regulatory imposed complaint recording process that replaces CICERO)<br /><br />I can only hope TPG do their bit better.<br /><br />Gazza

#5789 Mon 01 Aug 2005 01:06:AM
Gazza,<br /><br />How are you? You know the funny thing? On Friday at 10.00am I was going out and I found these two contractors pacing up and down out the front of my place looking at the poles. The guy was climbing the pole so I chucked a U-turn and spoke to the guy and asked what he was doing as they weren't Telstra guys. I said please don't disconnect my lines by mistake as I am downloading. Did it make any difference? No, I found my modem flashing when I got home. Is there a saying? F.u.c.k. you Jack, I am alright. I am very happy with TPG and I find the speeds incredible, so should you. I downloaded a 185 Mb file the other day. It downloaded at 152Kb a second and took 22 minutes to download that. I have no complaints. I don't think you should have any trouble as a few around this area have now connected with TPG and they also have had no trouble.<br />Phil

#5790 Tue 04 Oct 2005 09:49:PM
G
Astronaut Level 2
Astronaut Level 2
G
Are TPG new price increases going to effect you Phil?

#5791 Wed 05 Oct 2005 02:40:AM
I spoke to them and they said NO!! but if anything changes you all will know about it, TRUST ME!!!

#5792 Wed 05 Oct 2005 03:12:PM
Astronaut Level 1
Astronaut Level 1
If they increase my monthly fee I'm off to another company a extra 20 bucks is a bit rich.

#5793 Thu 06 Oct 2005 01:30:AM
Yes any luck it will stay at $49, But I smell Telstra is behind this!!.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  LAZER 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
Rtuneion, JohnReid, nguyenthanhthuon, Rug_Rig_Fitness, Shelly
2,957 Registered Users
Pictures

NASA Picture of the Day

Astronomy Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day

Picture of the Week

Latest SOHO Solar Image
The latest solar image from the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO)

NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center

Live Web Cam's
Live Sydney Harbour Bridge Looking South

Live Sydney Warringah Freeway

Live Sydney M2 Motorway Lane Cove

Live Sydney Anzac Bridge

Live Hilo Bay Hawaii

Live Australian Antarctica Casey Division

Live Australian Antarctica Mawson Division

Live Mount Fuji - Japan

Ny-Alesund - Antarctica

AUS-CITY Live Weather
IDB Weather IDB Weather
IDB Weather IDB Weather
IDB Weather IDB Weather
Top Posters(30 Days)
Webmaster 3,037
Alisa 578
Forum Statistics
Forums60
Topics685,047
Posts719,658
Members2,957
Most Online3,142
Jan 16th, 2023
Top Posters
Webmaster 381,903
Alisa 64,175
Jedi Knight 4,142
reuder 557
apsattv 517
ShaRp 408
Big Chief 377
Flux 208
HQSS 138
Copyright 1996 - 2023 by David Cottle. Designed by David Bate Jr. All Rights Reserved.
By using this forum, the user agrees not to transfer any data or technical information received under the agreement, to any other entity without the express approval of the AUS-CITY Forum Admins and/or authors of individual posts (Forum Admins and DoD/USSPACECOM for the analysis of satellite tracking data).

Two-line elements (TLE) and all other satellite data presented and distributed via this forum and e-mail lists of AUS-CITY are distributed with permission from DoD/USSTRATCOM.

UBB Central

Interactive forums from Space, Science and Technology To General Interest, Personal and Spirituality.

AtomicSecured Linux

Reprise Hosting