AUS-CITY
Posted By: DocSniper When government Plainly say, You are. - Thu 06 Nov 2008 05:27:AM
I thought I share this as well.

Food for thought.
in 2003, I decided to apply for the pension.
in it i was ask to why i should be.
I responded: The government has branded me a pedophile, I will never get a job, and I will never have a life.

3 days later I get a ph call, Saying your pension is approved.

What is the Government telling me?.
Posted By: kickemout Re: When government Plainly say, You are. - Thu 06 Nov 2008 08:57:AM
hahahaha now aint that the hypocrites for you....
Posted By: DocSniper Re: When government Plainly say, You are. - Thu 06 Nov 2008 09:26:AM
Here!!! it gets better laugh
Try this one.
when the government sends out that paper work for censorship (if i got that right) and we have to fill it out and hand it in, so that the government knows how many people are in this country.

And if you dont its a $100 a day or jail.

Well, when the person came knocking on my door, and asked me to take this document to fill out, I took it and ripped it up right in front of her shocked eyes.
and I said to her, take this back to Howard the coward and shove it up his arse.
about a week later I get a ph call from a guy and he says to me..sir, if you dont fill out this documents,I will have to report you and a fine of $100 a day or jail.
I replied back to him with.
well mate, you go tell howard, until he cleans up his act, you and him can go get frk'd. His nazis have murdered my life and until howard plays ball.
I am not doing shit.
this also applies to the voting..told them to shove it.
never heard from them ever again.
Posted By: jaremt Re: When government Plainly say, You are. - Thu 06 Nov 2008 11:09:AM
Originally Posted by DocSniper

Food for thought.
I responded: The government has branded me a pedophile, I will never get a job, and I will never have a life.

Good now enjoy every cent you can get of the government.
don't forget to claim for your phone allowance.
Posted By: DocSniper Re: When government Plainly say, You are. - Thu 06 Nov 2008 12:07:PM
I am going to Enjoy The compensation I get and then leave this stinking frk'd up country
Posted By: kickemout Re: When government Plainly say, You are. - Thu 06 Nov 2008 05:49:PM
YEAH AND GO TO WORK ALSO.....FRIENDS OF THE GOVERNMENT DO BOTH....THEY HAVE A VERY SELECTIVE PROSECUTING SYSTEM...... THEY STEAL THE TAXPAYERS MONEY....WE'LL TAKE IT BACK....AND THEY DONT EVEN EARN IT OR THEIR PERKS
Posted By: LovingMyKids Re: When government Plainly say, You are. - Thu 06 Nov 2008 09:30:PM
Originally Posted by DocSniper

Food for thought.

It semms like the Government is trying to buy your silence cheaply DocSniper...very cheaply I might add...see it as you've obviously got a case! Wow...amazing.
Posted By: thisisgood Re: When government Plainly say, You are. - Thu 06 Nov 2008 10:51:PM
hi,

I find all this quite funny. I laughed when I read it. BUT the problem is it ain't no joke it is a real life situation, so I am sorry Mr Sniper.
Posted By: rainbowchaser Re: When government Plainly say, You are. - Fri 07 Nov 2008 01:02:AM
LOL

Sometimes honesty does pay.
Posted By: kickemout Re: When government Plainly say, You are. - Fri 07 Nov 2008 01:13:AM
Docsniper you will have a field day with them all....right through every dept and to the top.....
© AUS-CITY Message Forums