AUS-CITY
Posted By: DocSniper Has anyone here heard of this man???? - Thu 06 Nov 2008 08:54:PM
The man I am referring to, Is a Hal Gringes
here is a link that I wrote up about it

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=Wwg&q=hal+gringes&btnG=Search&meta=cr%3DcountryAU

now, here is a man, that has been done over by DOCS, is a lawyer, has inside know how. and knows how to tackle these scums.

yet he refuses to offer any form of help to people like me/us.

only difference tween him and me, Is that I have a criminal record.

Now, why would this man reject to offer any form of help???

Posted By: kickemout Re: Has anyone here heard of this man???? - Thu 06 Nov 2008 08:57:PM
probably because he has been threatened or is a selfish son of a b......
Posted By: thisisgood Re: Has anyone here heard of this man???? - Thu 06 Nov 2008 08:57:PM
will look this up.

You have good information.
Posted By: kickemout Re: Has anyone here heard of this man???? - Thu 06 Nov 2008 09:03:PM
have a few ideas on who to contact too....with a bit of punch.....will speak later bout it...word has gone out on the sunshine coast too
Posted By: kickemout Re: Has anyone here heard of this man???? - Thu 06 Nov 2008 09:03:PM
been in a lot of forums today lol
Posted By: DocSniper Re: Has anyone here heard of this man???? - Thu 06 Nov 2008 09:13:PM
Originally Posted by thisisgood
will look this up.

You have good information.

Babe!!!!, I am not much of a man at the moment. my body is dead, but my mind is ticking in over time. hence why I hardly sleep.
I spend sooooo much on the net, researching information like this.

I even have a yahoo blog, I believe the above link may take you to it......
Posted By: rainbowchaser Re: Has anyone here heard of this man???? - Thu 06 Nov 2008 09:15:PM
If people are going to say that they are willing to help or advise or whatever, then they should do so... Especially if they are keen to STOP what's going on.
Posted By: JusticeForAll Re: Has anyone here heard of this man???? - Thu 06 Nov 2008 11:23:PM
Chances are that Hal Gringes payout came with conditions ie: he can't disclose the amount of money he receieved, he can't disclose what happened in his case and proceedings and chances are he isn't able to help other people in a similiar situation that he was in.

I haven't been able to find any information on this person besides what you have said DocSniper...would be interesting to know a bit more about his story.
Posted By: DocSniper Re: Has anyone here heard of this man???? - Fri 07 Nov 2008 12:25:AM
Justice:
I am not on my normal computer and that info is on the system.

From memory.

John and Sue Price have a Url, that has that info.
Thays all i can remember......
Posted By: DocSniper Re: Has anyone here heard of this man???? - Fri 07 Nov 2008 12:39:AM
http://lawyerlist.com.au/8312-Hal-Lawyers.aspx

also peek in here

http://www.mensrights.com.au/index.php?menu_cd=law&cat_cd=fam
Posted By: I Hate GOV, DEPT Re: Has anyone here heard of this man???? - Fri 07 Nov 2008 07:32:PM
Second link not working

Was he the Lawyer that was accused of child abuse a few years ago.
I know i read a story of a solicitor somewhere in NSW that lost his children and just about every thing else he owned but later on won his case and sued the state and was compensated.
I've noticed I cant find this story anymore on the net.
Posted By: WantsJustice Re: Has anyone here heard of this man???? - Sat 08 Nov 2008 01:01:AM
Originally Posted by I Hate GOV, DEPT
Second link not working

Was he the Lawyer that was accused of child abuse a few years ago.
I know i read a story of a solicitor somewhere in NSW that lost his children and just about every thing else he owned but later on won his case and sued the state and was compensated.
I've noticed I cant find this story anymore on the net.

I think the links were all deleted, as he probably got many requests for help, as others are in the same situation, i am one of them that asked for help, and he didnt even have the courtesy to reply to my phone calls.
Posted By: DocSniper Re: Has anyone here heard of this man???? - Sat 08 Nov 2008 02:42:AM
It goes like this.
16 odd yrs again. he was branded a pedo. like us he fought and fought, being a lawyer, may of helpt. when his kids around 13 yrs old was old enough to speak for themselves them defended the father and won tyhe battle, in doing so, proved there are claims of unprofessional conduct,,ect,ect...
we know the drill.

4 yrs ago is when I first found him, and many times I ask for the help, only recently this yr, I sent him documentations, and he still rejects.

yes, more then likely a very big payout, 13 yrs is way way way tooooooo long.

he knows what it is like to have sleepless nights.

how do people sleep when they know of the abuse,yet rejects the help.
Are they to,Guilty of neglect ?.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums