AUS-CITY
Posted By: DocSniper How deep does this corruption go to?? - Mon 17 Nov 2008 03:47:PM
referring to a court date for the 12-12-08

Due to the consent harassment from DOCS I am unable to attend this court date.
Maybe a phone link up, if that is not too much of a price.

Seems a infant can obtain a lawyer, and converse with you about his life and the placement of himself.
I am beginning to understand that my son is only a tool for DOCS to murder my life and His. and you help to make sure that happens.
Its not about the truth anymore, it all about DOCS covering up, the corruption. at the expense of lives.

Come to this link http://www.aus-city.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=42232#Post42232
and tell me if i am wrong.

Tell me what my son says? to where he wants to be???. its not him stating where he wants to be. Its you and how you pre-judged me.
I have already witness how DOCS twist the words of a speaking child. But, this child is old enough to be in a court room and to speak the truth. and is my witness to the Abuse of DOCS.

Not you nor DOCS or any law has ever truly investigated ME. you just read words on a document and say thats is a true document.

How deep does this corruption go to??.

Regards
Posted By: DocSniper Re: How deep does this corruption go to?? - Mon 17 Nov 2008 09:09:PM
Nice to see, I rock The boat...............
Posted By: kickemout Re: How deep does this corruption go to?? - Mon 17 Nov 2008 09:16:PM
and knock the boat over ...hehehehe
Posted By: DocSniper Re: How deep does this corruption go to?? - Mon 17 Nov 2008 09:28:PM
Ya,:) But I cant swim all that good and I hate the cold water.....:P
Posted By: kickemout Re: How deep does this corruption go to?? - Mon 17 Nov 2008 09:38:PM
i meant their boat lol
© AUS-CITY Message Forums