AUS-CITY
Posted By: DocSniper Pitition: A inquiry into DOCS. - Fri 05 Dec 2008 12:14:AM
Do you all recall late December,early January 06/07, Of that 12 yr old aboriginal girl that got gang raped ?. Not once, but twice, the first time DOCS removed her, and then handed her back.
Not long after that a young aboriginal boy, gets gang raped, and then all the way to bribie island and a father that raped and then murdered his 12 yr old daughter.
Roughly the same time, A baby is found in a suit case in a river.

All these cases, were the Neglect of the department of child safety. They knew all about it and still didn't do nothing to rectify it.

So, From that gang raping of that 12 yr old, I and WJ: decided to start up a petition, Requesting a Investigation and a Inquiry of the department of child safety and their Neglect and Unprofessional conduct and care. Being Un_Educated.
I still have this Petition, around 1500 signature.

Does it still have any use????.
Posted By: WantsJustice Re: Pitition: A inquiry into DOCS. - Fri 05 Dec 2008 12:18:AM
Lets hope it is usable, and we can use it in the class action.

Good thinking DS
laugh laugh
Posted By: DocSniper Re: Pitition: A inquiry into DOCS. - Fri 05 Dec 2008 12:22:AM
Ya reckon???.
I wasnt sure, It just hit me.
smile
Posted By: WantsJustice Re: Pitition: A inquiry into DOCS. - Fri 05 Dec 2008 12:24:AM
Well I personally think its a great idea, we can send them to the organiser of the class action,and they can see how many people would like an investigation into the Department. It may have not gone further than what we did but it did travel the world and we got a great response.

Surely that would be taken into consideration.
Posted By: DocSniper Re: Pitition: A inquiry into DOCS. - Fri 05 Dec 2008 12:28:AM
aye, this is true and yes, maybe I could slip that in the class action report.
or maybe obtain more. Food for thought.
Posted By: WantsJustice Re: Pitition: A inquiry into DOCS. - Tue 09 Dec 2008 10:19:PM
Come on peoples who read this, is this a good Idea, to include this in the class action?
Posted By: DocSniper Re: Pitition: A inquiry into DOCS. - Tue 09 Dec 2008 11:17:PM
it's the people sitting in the shadows of this forum. that has more to hide then to speak up.

of Cos its a good Idea.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums