AUS-CITY
Posted By: DocSniper Do you think there should a time limit?. - Tue 30 Dec 2008 01:46:AM
Just thinking and analysing,Should there be a time limit.?
I mean, am I alone in this thinking?.
I hang on for to long,Took heaps to get over,DOCS have used this against me.
Yes,I was partly alone,But!, I could get a female company if needed,as I do now.
While the parting is still fresh, silly thinking forms,to justify the hurt,yet for some silly stupid reason,I cant bring myself to go any further.its not the same.
They dont truly know me,as the one I was with.It didnt happening over night for her to learn all of me,that took time.
It wasnt that she was the only one,Stating you only want me cos,nobody else does.
Thats not the case.
I wanted, for the only reason that it was,love,and acceptance.
It didnt take me 30 seconds to know all the little things that she liked and didnt,that took time.
If DOCS took that time, they will form the same option as WJ:did.
Yes, I have those issues,starting from my 7 week old sons death,Thats the trigger to all this Pain.
It takes time to understand to learn those little things of the other.to accept them as one does.
WJ: Accepted from word go,then it took time to build to develope a nature as of being as one.
from how many sugars in a coffee or milo,What foods,to what part of the bed you like to sleep on.to playing online games as a team,as we did against DOCS. No other partner has done that.to learn that of her,meant I could always trust her to be there.And do the same in return.
All them little things, Those took time.to share ideas and dreams and hopes.
Not Once has any department spend one ounce of time with me as WJ: did. as the partners I had in my life.

While it is still fresh, is there hope?.

Posted By: GiveMeMyKidsBack Re: Do you think there should a time limit?. - Tue 30 Dec 2008 11:34:PM
Would you want to spend time with the Dept allowing them such personal information?
Posted By: DocSniper Re: Do you think there should a time limit?. - Wed 31 Dec 2008 12:04:AM
if it meant my freedom, Yes. it would put a end to the matter once and for all.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums