AUS-CITY
Posted By: DocSniper Election Queensland 2009 Bligh vs Hanson - Wed 25 Feb 2009 03:29:AM
A email i sent to Mizz Bligh

What makes you think you going to win the election Bligh. you are a murderer.
Pauline Hanson is Way better then you will ever be.,and shes better looking then you.If only you were that much of a woman.
You came to my city that shuns me and your to gutless to face the people you have killed.

She wont be much a joke when she wins as you stated.

Maybe you should of listened to the truth and a human pleading for mercy
How many others have done the same to, as me?. and you just turn your back.
The law of karma, that you and others like you cant corrupt is heading your way.

More then likely Bligh you will never get to read this, due to a secretary maybe.
But just in case

http://www.aus-city.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=43902#Post43902

Have a good day.
Posted By: LovingMyKids Re: Election Queensland 2009 Bligh vs Hanson - Wed 25 Feb 2009 11:20:AM
Of course Pauline Hanson is better, Pauline hasn't had the experience or chance to cover up lies like Anna Bligh who remember was once the Minister for Child Safety too...that's why she is so good at it!

Posted By: DocSniper Re: Election Queensland 2009 Bligh vs Hanson - Wed 25 Feb 2009 02:33:PM
Pauline is a redhead, what more do I need to say:D
Bligh is a bushpig, pure and simple.
I attack bligh, cos she is the head to it all. and she will be held accountable.
Posted By: kickemout Re: Election Queensland 2009 Bligh vs Hanson - Wed 25 Feb 2009 06:17:PM
lets hope the public get behind Pauline this time....she too has suffered terrorism from the government of this country.....

pauline@paulinehanson.com.au

get rid of your apathy and fear people..... we have all suffered from the government long enough
Posted By: thisisgood Re: Election Queensland 2009 Bligh vs Hanson - Wed 25 Feb 2009 11:33:PM
Do you know that Anna Bligh is only 3 years older than me. I hope I don't look as aged as her, but probably do.
Posted By: DocSniper Re: Election Queensland 2009 Bligh vs Hanson - Thu 26 Feb 2009 04:34:AM
Kick: then you will like that link thumbsup

Who do you think will win this Election

TIG: are you comparing yourself to her ?. I hope not: rollfloor
© AUS-CITY Message Forums