AUS-CITY
Posted By: narkofan Dubai Sports TV(Asiasat2) - Thu 08 Sep 2005 03:35:AM
Is it on ASIASAT 2 only?<br /><br />How big does the dish needs to be to get the signal from this sat?
Posted By: mr_mixer Re: Dubai Sports TV(Asiasat2) - Thu 08 Sep 2005 07:49:AM
2.3 m will do
Posted By: ekhazen5 Re: Dubai Sports TV(Asiasat2) - Thu 08 Sep 2005 06:06:PM
Mr mixer, do u install any dish if i got one. and if yes how much r u going to get.<br />NB i live in a normal house
Posted By: mr_mixer Re: Dubai Sports TV(Asiasat2) - Thu 08 Sep 2005 06:24:PM
Ekhazen5 ,<br />I don`t install dish .<br />But for friends I go end help.<br />I bought my 2,3 mesh $250 (just dish)<br />lnb about $40<br />(you`ll need permit if you wanna put dish on your roof)<br />if you want your dish to travel all clark belt you need diseqc motor and remote this 2 about $200.<br />Not if you are in Melbourne let me know I `ll give you place to ask some price and you to compare your own price.
Posted By: ekhazen5 Re: Dubai Sports TV(Asiasat2) - Thu 08 Sep 2005 06:39:PM
i live in sydney and i got already the dish but i need to install it on the roof does anyone know how much it cost
Posted By: satpalchat Re: Dubai Sports TV(Asiasat2) - Thu 08 Sep 2005 08:09:PM
HI MR MIXER,<br /><br />i WOULD LIKE TO INSTALL MOTOR IN MY EXISTING DISH. I DO HAVE RECIVER WITH MOTORISED FUNCTION. yOU SAY THAT MOTOR WILL COST AROUND 200$. DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY WHO CAN INSTALL MOTOR ON EXISTING DISH. DISH IS ON GROUND. HOW MOUCH WILL IT COST?<br /><br />THNKX<br /><br />BY THE WHAT IS FREQ FOR DUBAI SPORTS?
Posted By: mr_mixer Re: Dubai Sports TV(Asiasat2) - Thu 08 Sep 2005 09:52:PM
4020 V 27500 Asia Sat 2 C Band<br />I don`t install diseqc motor .But it is not easy to install that think to dish.<br />Where are you In Melb?<br />if so I ll help you to add satellite to your box and install to diseqc motor to your dish.<br /> <br /> <small>[ 08. September 2005, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: mr_mixer ]</small>
Posted By: satpalchat Re: Dubai Sports TV(Asiasat2) - Thu 08 Sep 2005 11:17:PM
THANKS FOR FREQUENCY.<br /><br />SORRY I AM IN SYDNEY
Posted By: Tracesat Brisbane1 Re: Dubai Sports TV(Asiasat2) - Thu 08 Sep 2005 11:30:PM
I will recommend you to buy a 3 mtr dish,you will be able to watch most of the indonesian channels is soccer heaven,english league,euro qualifier,south america qualifier,spanish league,italian league and a lot of english movies.<br />the total package will cost you around $1500 including everything here in Brisbane.But ask lazer He will know some good places in Sydney plus like Mr Mixer always keen to help others,
Posted By: Jedi Knight Re: Dubai Sports TV(Asiasat2) - Fri 09 Sep 2005 01:00:AM
Nothing wrong in getting a slightly bigger dish BUT!!! watch out for those nasty COUNCILS that don't like big dishes.
Posted By: mr_mixer Re: Dubai Sports TV(Asiasat2) - Fri 09 Sep 2005 07:43:AM
and the neighbours ...<br />one of them stufed me up
Posted By: satpalchat Re: Dubai Sports TV(Asiasat2) - Fri 09 Sep 2005 04:44:PM
I'VE TRIED LAST NIGTH, COULD NOT GET THRU THE SIGNAL. WHO IS THE PROVIDER FOR THIS CHANNEL?
© AUS-CITY Message Forums