AUS-CITY
Could someone help me to set my TARBS equipment on OPtus b3 to watch free to air globecast channels. My box and dish is currently set on PAS8 and has no difficulty to recieve Arabic channels on Mysat (or TV+ channels). <br /><br />Thanks
Please someone let me have instructions. I could't find the instruction posted proviously on this forum.<br /><br />I have put my 70cm dish in my yard, 1m above the ground. ther are some trees 100m away from the dish would it a problem. Do I have to move the dish on the roof? <br /><br />Please help.<br />Thanks
Please someone let me have instructions(move the dish from PAS8 to Optus B3). I could't find the instruction posted proviously on this forum.<br /><br />I have put my 70cm dish in my yard, 1m above the ground. there are some trees 100m away from the dish would it be a problem? Do I have to move the dish on top of the roof? <br /><br />Please help.<br />Thanks
I do not need help any more. no one is care!!!! I got help from Drath.
Heya Farseas<br /><br />Are the trees big?<br /><br />People care, but u just have to read the previous topics and posts on the website.<br /><br />They get a bit annoyed if the same subjects are covered over & over.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums