AUS-CITY
Posted By: tHaMiR Will UBI Let Dubai Sports Air The Olympics? - Sat 02 Aug 2008 06:36:PM
Hello,

I have just recently noticed that Dubai Sports channel 57 has the count down timer for the 2008 olympics so I am guessing that they will be airing the games on there channel.

Now if a UBI worker could please confirm for us viewers that you will let Dubai sports air in Australia and not block them like you did for the Iraq games.

Now i do understand that Australians Channel 7 has the rights but Dubai sports will be airing games that channel 7 wont especially the ones that Australia aren't playing in.

Anyways I hope you can get back to me.

Thanks
Thamir
Posted By: LAZER Re: Will UBI Let Dubai Sports Air The Olympics? - Sat 02 Aug 2008 10:47:PM
I don't think Channel 7 would allow UBI to broadcast it the only other channel that is allowed is SBS

Originally Posted by tHaMiR
Hello,

I have just recently noticed that Dubai Sports channel 57 has the count down timer for the 2008 olympics so I am guessing that they will be airing the games on there channel.

Now if a UBI worker could please confirm for us viewers that you will let Dubai sports air in Australia and not block them like you did for the Iraq games.

Now i do understand that Australians Channel 7 has the rights but Dubai sports will be airing games that channel 7 wont especially the ones that Australia aren't playing in.

Anyways I hope you can get back to me.

Thanks
Thamir
Posted By: TVSAT Re: Will UBI Let Dubai Sports Air The Olympics? - Sat 02 Aug 2008 11:02:PM
so when will it be on ?? confused
© AUS-CITY Message Forums