AUS-CITY
Posted By: Liski Star TV (EuroStar Turkey) - Thu 13 Jul 2006 10:26:AM
Star TV (EuroStar Turkey) is currently been shown on CH33 SinemaTurk. Please give me your feedback.
Posted By: Engineer Re: Star TV (EuroStar Turkey) - Thu 13 Jul 2006 10:52:AM
That is absolutely awesome. Well done to UBI and all involved.
Posted By: ZuluChief Re: Star TV (EuroStar Turkey) - Thu 13 Jul 2006 11:13:AM
Fantastic.....thanx UBI ...would they also consider TGRT may be too ??
Posted By: Liski Re: Star TV (EuroStar Turkey) - Thu 13 Jul 2006 11:15:AM
ZuluChief,<br /><br />UBI has looked at the TGRT and have found the content they are currently showing is very old and wouldn't be worth bringing over for now.
Posted By: Engineer Re: Star TV (EuroStar Turkey) - Thu 13 Jul 2006 12:03:PM
Does that mean the encryption has kicked in?
Posted By: Liski Re: Star TV (EuroStar Turkey) - Thu 13 Jul 2006 01:52:PM
Not as yet on the Turkish channels
Posted By: Engineer Re: Star TV (EuroStar Turkey) - Thu 13 Jul 2006 11:11:PM
Last night I lost most of my channels from 34 to 71. It comes up with E16 Service scrambled (something like that). Has anyone else got the same problem?
Posted By: imparator_terim Re: Star TV (EuroStar Turkey) - Fri 14 Jul 2006 12:30:AM
Is Star going to replace SinemaTurk or are they going to share the channel?<br /><br />Star is a great channel so thanks to all involved smile
Posted By: Liski Re: Star TV (EuroStar Turkey) - Fri 14 Jul 2006 12:43:AM
imparator_fatih_terim,<br /><br />I don't have any information regarding that at the moment.
Posted By: imparator_terim Re: Star TV (EuroStar Turkey) - Fri 14 Jul 2006 05:29:AM
Liski,<br />Thanks for the reply. I for one hope that Star TV is staying around
Posted By: Liski Re: Star TV (EuroStar Turkey) - Fri 14 Jul 2006 06:02:AM
imparator_fatih_terim,<br /><br />Star TV will be staying don't worry about that.
Posted By: ShaRp Re: Star TV (EuroStar Turkey) - Fri 14 Jul 2006 08:58:AM
if it has to replace a channel, it shouldn't be sinematurk it should be TRT-INT as we're supposed to be able to watch it with the same box from the globecast freq.
Posted By: melek Re: Star TV (EuroStar Turkey) - Fri 14 Jul 2006 03:18:PM
[]if it has to replace a channel, it shouldn't be sinematurk it should be TRT-INT as we're supposed to be able to watch it with the same box from the globecast freq. [/]
© AUS-CITY Message Forums