AUS-CITY
Posted By: Tracesat Brisbane1 What a lot of crap about U.B.I being hack.. - Wed 01 Aug 2007 09:55:PM
First they said they could do card sharing which was bull shit, then they come saying they hacked the most secure system in the world..Well they can write whatever they want at the end is all rubbish..I have done a few install in my time since U.B.I and never seen a card sharing box or a U.B.I gamma card ..
Posted By: night_flight Re: What a lot of crap about U.B.I being hack.. - Wed 01 Aug 2007 10:43:PM
i thought u can do card sharing if u know the ways to get around the problems u might face
Posted By: Liski Re: What a lot of crap about U.B.I being hack.. - Wed 01 Aug 2007 11:56:PM
Not to worry - We are on top of it all!
Posted By: jaremt Re: What a lot of crap about U.B.I being hack.. - Thu 02 Aug 2007 01:55:PM
Originally Posted by Tracesat Brisbane1
First they said they could do card sharing which was bull shit, then they come saying they hacked the most secure system in the world..Well they can write whatever they want at the end is all rubbish..I have done a few install in my time since U.B.I and never seen a card sharing box or a U.B.I gamma card ..

Tracesat Brisbane
For a start the reason why you will not see card sharing is the people that can set it for themselves are smart enough to line up a dish themselves thus they will not require your services.
YES!!!!!!!! UBI can be card shared, so can Austar, so can Foxtel,(even with the latest update) but you must remember that most that I know that have done it and still have it don't even bother to watch it because they only do it to challenge the system. UBI has nothing to worry about card sharing because its very limited and nothing like the old MDS encryption and as for pirated cards well as far as I know nobody has hacked, cracked, cloned nothing in IR2 or NDS as nobody has got their hands on the algo to do it. Truse me I live on other forums that the public Hummmmm I won't say more.
Posted By: aaatjs Re: What a lot of crap about U.B.I being hack.. - Sun 19 Aug 2007 08:57:PM
and anyone that believes that they don't exist must have their head to far up their ass....

im enjoying mine....
Posted By: jaremt Re: What a lot of crap about U.B.I being hack.. - Mon 20 Aug 2007 07:17:PM
Hey aaatjs

Have you ever noticed in this country that our politicians never agree on anything except for when its a pay rise, have you notice how they all agree when its money time.
Well I can tell you the same when it comes to Pay TV companies in Australia they also don't agree on anything except for piracy and I can tell you this that It won't be long thanks to the FTA agreement that John Howard signed with the yanks where a new bill will be mentioned in parliament and ooohhhhh ouch the penalties will be severe. I hope you don't own a house? or a nice car because you will lose it. The rumor getting around in the Parliament traps is they know our courts are slack and will give you a minor fine if you front the courts but you will be slugged with court cost if you lose which includes the cost of expensive lawyers flown out of the US + Pay TV companies, hotel fees alone you wipe most out,,,, Ouch !! I bet that would cost a lot. If I was you I would keep that quite as rumors around saying that there is a forum around that has had a court subpoena issued to it demanding ip numbers, time, dates and the rest.
Posted By: Liski Re: What a lot of crap about U.B.I being hack.. - Mon 20 Aug 2007 08:50:PM
aaatjs,

You might be enjoying yours now but for how long and don't bet on it being for much longer.

Listen to what jaremt says as the fee for pirating is about to be a BIG shock to anyone caught selling or even using it.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums