AUS-CITY
Posted By: Muazb Wanted : 3110 Decoder - Sat 03 Sep 2005 10:33:PM
Hi,<br /><br />I am looking for a 3110 Ex-TARBS unit to buy. UBI gave me a 1300 number but they charged me $200 for a unit and I was going to buy the unit for my folks so that they can sign up with UBI for 12 months and see how they like the service. Since the Bulkan package has been encrypted they really don't get to view much TV.<br /><br />I would require the TARBS Card that the unit comes with, Remote Control and Power Cable.<br /><br />Regards<br />MuazB
Posted By: Master V Re: Wanted : 3110 Decoder - Sat 03 Sep 2005 10:43:PM
Make sure you get the card and remote with it, make sure the box isn't stuffed also some dishonest people out their.
Posted By: tuppelo Re: Wanted : 3110 Decoder - Sun 04 Sep 2005 01:13:AM
How much would you pay for it?<br /><br />Friend of mine has one for sale I think (he is moving back to Serbia). I can ask, and as well where are you located?<br /><br />Cheers.
Posted By: tuppelo Re: Wanted : 3110 Decoder - Sun 04 Sep 2005 01:16:AM
And as well...I am not dishonest, box is locked by UBI and I guess I would ask Liski if you gonna get it unlocked (I guess if you are going to subscribe UBI would do it). He bought the big dish and FTA receiver ever since and he is moving as I said previously therefore he doesn't need it.<br /><br />Cheers.
Posted By: The SERB Re: Wanted : 3110 Decoder - Mon 19 Sep 2005 10:10:PM
see people still trying to find ubi box
Posted By: Muazb Re: Wanted : 3110 Decoder - Sun 23 Oct 2005 11:40:AM
Hi guys,<br /><br />Sorry about the long delay I normally check my emails for responses however for some reason Aus-city never sends me mails telling me when there are replies to threads of mine.<br /><br />I am actually after 2 x 3110 units, disabled is not a problem, they must work! Require the remotes (M360) and the cards so once it's subscribed channels can be viewed via the units also required is the power leads.<br /><br />I am willing to pay $150 per unit so that's $300 and if anyone has 2 3110 units that would be even better because if you are not in melbourne then at least postage won't break my nuts.
© AUS-CITY Message Forums