AUS-CITY
Posted By: grumpy bundaberg show - Wed 13 May 2009 11:40:PM
for your information , i have sent a email to shirley from the bundaberg early holden club about the changing of classifications last weekend. the stock monaro hk-hg class was removed from the results at the awards section of the show.i will advise her response. kel
Posted By: Clawd Re: bundaberg show - Fri 15 May 2009 12:12:PM
Yes the selection criteria changed so much on the day. I saw many trophies with specific models and class descriptions that disappeared on presentation.

I can't see why there were some 3rd place winners in some categories then only a 1st & 2nd none in some others.

I'd hate to play football with them, the goal posts would move to Victoria
Posted By: purplecv8 Re: bundaberg show - Tue 19 May 2009 11:56:PM
Got to agree there Grumpy, might take the EK as well next year, as the EK that won the stock EK class had a red motor in it and disc brakes, says alot about how the event was run.
Craig
Posted By: grumpy Re: bundaberg show - Thu 21 May 2009 11:48:PM
hey got a trophy in the post. spoke to the organiser. he won best modified hk-hg 4 door. gold prem with mags. i thought camerons ht was twice the car.he advised me that if there are 5 cars in the class there would be 1st,2nd,3rd. if there are 3 cars only 1st place(his car). sadly if only one car was in the class try and change the class and see if he complains. kel
© AUS-CITY Message Forums